What's new

Game 81 - Mavericks at Jazz - 7 PM Mountain Time - The Last Home Game

nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
Some of the

Mavs%20-%20Logo.jpg

will be in town for Fan Appreciation Night at ESA.

The following aren't even with the team, heading back to Dallas after the Mavs' last game:

Dirk Nowitzki
Tyson Chandler
Monta Ellis

Though with the team, Chandler Parsons won't play either.

gordon-hayward-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-utah-jazz.jpg

is questionable with Achilles' inflammation. He must have cheered pretty hard while resting the other night!

But it's all good, because

1381782208000-USATSI-7489666.jpg

is probable.

A win would give the Jazz a winning record (21-20) at home. A loss would give them a second consecutive season with a losing home record. If Hayward sits again, or maybe even if he plays, look for more great play from

8261538.jpg

Rodney is averaging 20.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and just over 1 steal per game in 5 games in April.

Go Jazz! Win or lose, I hope the guys out there put on a show.

Jazz-Logo-500_1.jpg

1280px-Utah_Jazz_logo,_(2010_'new_look').svg.png

1zpnllt.png

utah-jazz.jpg

utah_jazz_fan.jpg

Utah-Jazz.jpg

Just like refs need to ref the last minute like the 1st, teams need to play the last few games like the first few.

NBA is a product with extreme ticket prices for many families.

I want to see the stars, not resting players, made up injuries (Hayward) and that crap.

....off soap box

Just like refs need to ref the last minute like the 1st, teams need to play the last few games like the first few.

NBA is a product with extreme ticket prices for many families.

I want to see the stars, not resting players, made up injuries (Hayward) and that crap.

....off soap box
i want Utah to make sure they retain the right bench players next year. Need to evaluate. We know what the starters can do. Will there be a Jerrett sighting tonight? He was the key to the Kanter trade, right?

Is alec burks going to play tonight?

My best friend is a huge Mavs fan and the Jazz are my team, but frig no one is playing tonight! It will be the battle of the roleplayers/benches.