What's new

Game #9 Utah Jazz at Orlando Magic 11-13-15 5PM

Well on the bright side, at least the 3rd quarter had plenty of Withey and no Lyles.

Now if Quin can just give Booker's minutes to Withey when Gobert returns.

Good thing we took Favors out with 2 fouls to prevent him from fouling out. He still has 2 fouls to start the 4th, hasn't played much, but if he happens to get 4 fouls in this 4th quarter, you just KNOW Snyder will be saying, "Welp, I told y'all, you know my name, you know my number."

- Craig

This is unbelievable. You are down double digits and your best player has taken FOUR SHOTS. There are like two people in the league that can guard Favors and I guarantee Vucevic isn't one of them. He just isn't getting any touches on offense.

Can't watch but it sounds like Favors is being excluded on O, correct?

If so this is when Favors needs to demand the ball and take over. Favors wants to be the man then be the man Favs.

I believe.

Quin is throwing in the towel. Might remember this when we miss the playoffs by one game.

v
This is unbelievable. You are down double digits and your best player has taken FOUR SHOTS. There are like two people in the league that can guard Favors and I guarantee Vucevic isn't one of them. He just isn't getting any touches on offense.
Well, he got a few fouls in the first quarter, and we had to make sure that he wouldn't foul out by the time the 4th quarter came around. But then we decided not to play him for the 4th quarter, and he still has two fouls, you you know. It happens.

- Craig

Well, I guess this is what happens when you surround your core players with D-league talent and a couple players get injured.