What's new

Game nr. 11 Utah Jazz vs Philadelphia 76ers, November 7th, 7pm MT.

Time for the board to go into full panic mode, just like last year when we had a rough start.

We will get going, we will be okay.

Great news is we barely lost this have on an abysmal shooting night.

We will shoot better.

Wanna make a bet the Jazz won't make the playoffs?

I’m done arguing with you. But saying any player on this team sucks like it’s their fault for them playing bad makes you a horrible fan! And you aren’t the only one. Favors isn’t Michael Jordan. I never said he was. But to hate on a guy when he plays good D and makes the most out of his 6 shots a game average just shows you are a terrible jazz fan.
Dude, you calling me names and saying I'm a bad fan doesn't prove anything. Fans have a right to have opinions and even question players.

Ok, here goes. Maybe this is enough for you. Favors has been a very average CONTRIBUTOR the last couple seasons due to injuries and fit. I'm just over the guy. Either you jump on the Gobert train or Favors train because you can't ride both. It just doesn't work them together.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Also, another thing about Rubio not fitting the system.

Quin never intended to have a slow, grind it out system. It's just that the personnel we have aren't capable of running the system the way he wanted. So they get Rubio and try to run, but guess what? We still have guys who aren't good decision makers on the break and turn the ball over too much, so we end up slowing things down. Again.

This whole Rubio doesn't fit **** is like trying to cure a cold when you're suffering from 3rd stage cancer.

What are you even talking about? Did you even read my posts?

I never said that Rubio should be traded, nor did I say that he's the reason this team can't hit an open shot. Yamers was saying Rubio isn't talented. I'm saying, all else held equal, he is very talented, and a roster starved for shooting is going to mask a lot of Rubio's strengths given that he isn't a shooter himself.

I don't even see how this is controversial.

Cappy struggles at reading and graphs tbh.

good news - we shot 28% or sth and lost by 8. how is that possible?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Jazz got 35 FTA

Jazz forced 22 TO's

Jazz only TO'd 12 times

Jazz got 14 offensive rebounds

Jazz somehow lost.

Jazz were down by 3 with 10 seconds left. Such a bizarre game. The Miami game on Friday should be interesting.

Dennis taking a call from Gail Miller tomorrow...

1868r6.jpg