What's new

Game Of Thrones

Okay, working nights has been interesting.... I come home at 6:30am, do couple shots, have a beer... or two, tell crazy stories on jazzfanz. Wake up at 4pm and smack myself in the face like "what the **** are you posting on the internet!"

Whatever. Let's all just have fun!

I'm headed to bed. I'll get back at ya around 4pm MST.

Watched this episode without my wife... We might not be able to watch it together until Tuesday night. I was like **** that noise, I'm gonna watch it, set the DVR status to unwatched, then I can read the GOT thread at jazzfanz (which has been super productive) and not worry about spoilers. Just have to watch the show and do a C- job of acting like I'm surprised by ****, right?

Excellent move, lies are the foundation of any working relationships. From memory i think we even used the term "elaborate tiara"

I dunno I didn't write the ****ing thing. Either they defeat the Night King and march on Cersei, or the Night King defeats them and marches on Cersei or the Night King on the edge of defeat fly's to the Iron Islands on his dragon and regroups, they then kill Cersei and sail to the Iron Islands to finish him.

I imagine a desperate last stand must happen somewhere.
you guys did not read the script leaks I guess.... So far they have been spot on.

you guys did not read the script leaks I guess.... So far they have been spot on.
Why the **** would I do that? Like why the ****? And if you're gonna talk about them or hint about them or make cute remarks about them then I am done with this thread.

Anyway, can we talk about the Arya scene?

Maisie Williams has said that her career prospects are not the same as they are for Sophie Turner. Specifically because Sophie has a certain "look."

First, Maisie Williams is amazingly attractive, but I see what she is saying.

I think she wanted this scene for the sake of her career. Make of that what you may. But I think this was a gift to her. Had she taken it further it might have served her better. Word is the showrunners gave her significant control over the extent of exposure. It was some side nudity and some backside. It certainly showed her in a sexual way that made a lot of people weirdly uncomfortable. In real life she's 22. In the show she's a cold blooded murderer, an assassin.

Anyway, please support Maisie Williams in her future career. She's earned it! This scene was a money move, imho. She thinks she's going to get locked in as a little girl character. She's not a little girl. She deserves to get parts as a woman.

Anyway, can we talk about the Arya scene?

Maisie Williams has said that her career prospects are not the same as they are for Sophie Turner. Specifically because Sophie has a certain "look."

First, Maisie Williams is amazingly attractive, but I see what she is saying.

I think she wanted this scene for the sake of her career. Make of that what you may. But I think this was a gift to her. Had she taken it further it might have served her better. Word is the showrunners gave her significant control over the extent of exposure. It was some side nudity and some backside. It certainly showed her in a sexual way that made a lot of people weirdly uncomfortable. In real life she's 22. In the show she's a cold blooded murderer, an assassin.

Anyway, please support Maisie Williams in her future career. She's earned it! This scene was a money move, imho. She thinks she's going to get locked in as a little girl character. She's not a little girl. She deserves to get parts as a woman.

Problem is she looks like a young girl. It was creepy, like watching when Rubashov watches his little sister

I’m glad it was in Arya’s character tho, being in charge and having a man under her control

Problem is she looks like a young girl. It was creepy, like watching when Rubashov watches his little sister

I’m glad it was in Arya’s character tho, being in charge and having a man under her control
So she should play little girl characters, and be limited by that? She's 22.

As the actress said to the Bishop, come again?

“Should” is irrelevant. The reality is that someone who looks young probably won’t get that many roles cast as an adult until they look older.
Thus her attempt to look older. I mean seeing part of a boob and her butt, she looked like a woman to me...