What's new

Game Of Thrones

What yall predictions/guesses?

- Is Tyrion also a Targaryen (one of the reasons Tywin hated him was that he suspected he may not be his child and his wife might have cheated on him with the Mad King)
- Which of the two or potentially three Targaryen's die: Jon Snow(Aegon Targeryn), Daenerys, and Tyrion?
- Which of the other characters like Tormund, Gendry, Hound, Bronn, and Jorah die?
- Most if not all of the Dothraki and unsullied army will die and become wights?
- Will we see children of the forest again (I don't really think so except in flashback with Bran)
- Arya will kill Jaime, steal his face, and kill Cersei?
- Is Bran also "Bran the builder" who built the wall? Is he the night king?

I am going to watch them all again before the last season starts but I feel like this was the worst season. Just awful writing and pacing.

Yeah, writing this season was the worst so far. Plot holes all over the place. That's something GRRM is exceptional at. When people do something you can completely understand why that character would be doing what that character is doing. Great internal consistency and continuity. The reason I have been able to get into a show about dragons and magic and all that is because the characters are so well developed.

There was a lot of wit in the writing this season, some really fun interactions between characters, but the plot and the pace made it feel a little cheap.

I will also probably watch the whole thing before season 8. Hopefully I will also be able to read book 6. I can see re-reading books 1-3 but can't imagine re-reading books 4-5.

What yall predictions/guesses?

- Is Tyrion also a Targaryen (one of the reasons Tywin hated him was that he suspected he may not be his child and his wife might have cheated on him with the Mad King)
- Which of the two or potentially three Targaryen's die: Jon Snow(Aegon Targeryn), Daenerys, and Tyrion?
- Which of the other characters like Tormund, Gendry, Hound, Bronn, and Jorah die?
- Most if not all of the Dothraki and unsullied army will die and become wights?
- Will we see children of the forest again (I don't really think so except in flashback with Bran)
- Arya will kill Jaime, steal his face, and kill Cersei?
- Is Bran also "Bran the builder" who built the wall? Is he the night king?

here is the answers based on leaks. Don't read it if you believe they are real!

Tyrion is not a Targeryen.
Both Jon and Daenerys die.
Thormud, Jorah and Hound die. Gendry and Bronn lives.
Most will die, some will become wights some not.
No children of the forest anymore.
Arya will not kill Jamie -Jamie will die together with Jon Snow. She will kill Clayburn to steal his face to get to Cersei to kill her.
Bran will become new Night King at the end of the show.

Now we need to wait another 1-1.5 years to find out how badly they ****ed up the last season. GOT starting to remind me of Lost. Great first 3 seasons and then just getting worse and worse with terrible ending.

I see the rest of the show being rushed. A lot to conclude in six episodes. Have a feeling I will be let down.

On the other hand they are talking about all the season 8 episodes being close to a hour and a half. For one I am glad to see the pace of the show really take off. There most likely will be GOT spinoffs so almost certainly not the end of the GOT world on Tv.

So was Tyrion just watching what Jon and Dany doing just jealously or perhaps guilt because he is about to betray them and side with sister? He looked horrified at seeing the battlefield with all the fried Lannister soldiers and almost seeing his brother die.

So was Tyrion just watching what Jon and Dany doing just jealously or perhaps guilt because he is about to betray them and side with sister? He looked horrified at seeing the battlefield with all the fried Lannister soldiers and almost seeing his brother die.

He felt like he is most important man in Daenerys quest for throne and then comes the Jon Snow. Nobody likes to accept downgrade.

He felt like he is most important man in Daenerys quest for throne and then comes the Jon Snow. Nobody likes to accept downgrade.

Definitely not it.

He just knows if Cersei sees them so close and inseparable she will take them as even more of a threat that can't be allied with.

They had to cut Baelish's lying *** out. It was rushed but I am glad they didn't give that plot much running time.

I suppose Dany doesn't mind incest thing. She is a Targ, after all but I wonder about Jon.

They had to cut Baelish's lying *** out. It was rushed but I am glad they didn't give that plot much running time.

I suppose Dany doesn't mind incest thing. She is a Targ, after all but I wonder about Jon.

It's just the lame thing about Bran, he is a giant exposition tool and they apparently used him off-screen to explain to Sansa/Arya this jig.

Like Bran could literally tell us everything and they have no way of explaining why he doesn't, so they keep him off screen.

Yeah, they could have put some kind of limit to it. It could kill him if he were in trance a lot or the visions come in spurts. This way he is just too OP.

The show has changed, but it's still awesome.

During 'Theon's redemption' when the one dude said "If you get up I'll kill ya" why didn't Theon say "what is dead may never die"?

Once again thanks everyone for not being a total dick. I was able to browse JazzFanz today (other than this thread) without the fear of spoilers.