What's new

Game Thread- Brooklyn Nets vs. Rudy & his subordinates

sojodave

No Deron, but we are playing our third game in three nights and it probably didn't help that we had to fly from Milwaukee last night. But, if Gobert is playing, I predict a WIN!!!!!! Please let me know when we hear if Favors is going to play? I'll be at the game sitting way up high.

7535201.jpg

rudy-gobert-brook-lopez-nba-utah-jazz-brooklyn-nets.jpg

i-27.jpg

From the post game last night:

Man, Rudy Gobert. What a player he’s becoming. You know, I mean, I think he’s just giving 100 percent every night, and you know, he just getting used to NBA every night. Every time he plays, he’s feeling more comfortable. And you know, he’s talking to me about taking that mid-range shot too, so he’s working on it. By the way, he beat me on it too. He beat me on it 2014. So, I don’t know. New year, I told him to work on it, see who’s gonna win.

This guy is out:

deronx-large.jpg

So as this dude:

%25C4%25B1verson%2Bbjk.jpg

And of course, none of this one's :

%7B262B1BC9-BF18-4A7A-A896-791F03BED92F%7Dbig_h.jpg

Unfortunately not this'ne too:

dwight_howard_besiktas44.jpg

Wait. What?!

54b8af53ae78491320108185.jpg

Also, Mirza Teletovic is out.

~ ~ ~

According to the media notes, Favors is out too. No Alec. No Rodney...

attachment.php

This is a must win.

Must.

Must.

Tard.

HER1100730-HER1300358_Mustard.ashx

According to the media notes, Favors is out too. No Alec. No Rodney...

I heard Rodney may be out through the All Star Break.

Does anyone know anything about Favors "personal reasons" situation? Whatever it is, it must be bad.

Aaron Falk ‏@tribjazz 1m1 minute ago

After missing the Milwaukee game due to personal reasons, Derrick Favors is at shootaround this morning and will play tonight.

I heard Rodney may be out through the All Star Break.

Does anyone know anything about Favors "personal reasons" situation? Whatever it is, it must be bad.

They said that he will be evaluated after the break. I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the rest of the season. It's too bad, he would have got a lot of burn with Burks being out.