What's new

Game Thread - Bulls @ Jazz 8:00 PM MTN

This is a post game quote from Korver in regard to Quin getting his 200th win for the Jazz

I think Quin doing coke is confirmed. Not joking, I think Quin is a coke head.
"coffee" wink wink

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This season ticket holder lady's incredible hair though

2tl8ltwkb4a21.png
Whoa lol

I've never heard of teeth rubbing in and of itself as a sign of a cocaine user .

People rub their gums, not their teeth. And they do so in association with doing coke - unless Quin managed to do a line while 18,874 people just happened to be not watching (queue the funny gif from the other day)

After doing a line coke a person will rub the unsnortable residue on their gums (or sometimes their tongue); which has a numbing effect.
I would rub it on my teeth and gums. They are kinda close to each other.

And you can literally do a line at anytime when no one noticing..... Well not a line actually but they have these little things that about the size of a lighter than hold and dispense cocaine right into your nose. You would just have to take it out of your pocket, keep it hidden in your palm, act like you are itching your nose, take a sniff and put it back in your pocket.

I don't think he is really doing coke though by the way. I mean I hope he isn't cause that **** ain't healthy no matter how fun it is (and it is fun)

Stranger things have happened though and he does have a history of cocaine use from his college coaching days iirc

Right, l get it. That's not what cokeheads do unless they're in some state of psychosis.

My first job out of college was on Wall Street during the .com era . I was around dozens of functioning cocaine users every day. That's not what they do.

If he was that far gone there would be several other more obvious signs and/or someone would have stepped in by now - other coaches, players, front office.
This.

Dudes, like I’ve said for years, it’s probably not coke; but he’s definitely using a stimulant (or a few). He may have a totally legal prescription for it. There’s no doubt he’s using something, though. It’s funny af to watch a few of you get twisted and antsy about it.

Rox and Blazers lost and Lakers are losing.

Another good day. Let’s keep it going tomorrow.
Hope Burks and Hood can close this one out. Kind of funny if LeBronless Cleveland beats LeBronless Lakers in LA.

Good lord!! Gobert was all over that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny thing is that at halftime I made a post in the gamethread about how he was struggling yet was still the highest plus minus on the team.

He is the ultimate intangibles/does all the little things that don't show up in a box score guy