What's new

Game Thread Game thread calendar doesn't show a game today but we play the Nets

Added to Calendar: 01-20-23

I thought they were not calling that ticky-tack ******** anymore? NBA officiating, where the official motto is "the only consistency is inconsistency".

How the Hell is that not a foul! I know it is a desperation heave, but Sexton got tackled!

Simmons is one the best defender in NBA, give hard time to Lauri. But Second was really good, we play much better and been very good in defense. I like it !!!

Hell if anyone could get Markkanen and Sexton confused it would be boler.

Hell the center square and all 4 corners of my jazz bingo card are all boler calling an obvious offensive foul as a defensive foul and vice versa.

Lol that THT one where the ref immediately called an offensive foul and Boler was hyping up THT for the and-one.

Royce is already at his season total. That means he won't make another bucket for the rest of the game

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. Missed 4 in row. One of them a really bad brick

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol that THT one where the ref immediately called an offensive foul and Boler was hyping up THT for the and-one.

I loved how thurl was saying how our offense was fine and the defense was the problem when we went like 4 minutes without a score.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Simmons wants no part of shooting the ball, even close to the basket.