What's new

Game Thread: Chicago Bulls @ Utah Jazz, 11/24/2014, 7pm MST

BabyPeterzz

Contributor
chicago-bulls-vs-utah-jazz.jpg

Dear Jazz, don't forget to cup the Bulls.

Nate+Robinson+Jimmy+Butler+Utah+Jazz+v+Chicago+G0sex0YYDnSl.jpg

usa-today-7579164.0.jpg

Reactions: ema
GO JAZZ!!!!

Looking for a win tonight!

Will this be the game that Exum breaks out in? Will Hayward have his 4th 30+ point game? Will favors get 15 & 15? Can Trey have 2 good games in a row?

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

top_jordan_091119.jpg

Horace Grant missed the moment. Tough luck. No next time. At least he was a former team mate. Look at Sloan, he knows what's gonna happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JGAVnRmKxk

Such an ugly shot. But I really like the guy. By the way, he totally fell down the feet of his father's nose.

What do you guys think of a line up of
Exum
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

It's probably too soon to try anything like that, but I think it has good offensive ns defensive potential.

Reactions: MVP
Exum
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

It's probably too soon to try anything like that, but I think it has good offensive ns defensive potential.

Hood hasn't shown any defensive potential yet. Hell, he's barely even played.

Burks will come around. Give him the same leeway we've given Haygod. At least.

As for the game. I'm feeling a tough loss. Only because I want to see Rose live. If he plays, we're cooked.

But, if no Pau, Rose, Taj, and Hinrich? I like our chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hood hasn't shown any defensive potential yet. Hell, he's barely even played.

Burks will come around. Give him the same leeway we've given Haygod. At least.

As for the game. I'm feeling a tough loss. Only because I want to see Rose live. If he plays, we're cooked.

But, if no Pau, Rose, Taj, and Hinrich? I like our chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, even if they play I think the Jazz will at least be in this game.

Word is that Gasol and Rose are both Game time decisions.

And Westbrook and Durrant might play against the Jazz on Wednesday.

In baseball, injured stars get sent to AAA ball to get warmed up, I'm the NBA stars play against the Jazz. Not a good sign.

And Westbrook and Durrant might play against the Jazz on Wednesday.

I read on a OKC forum that they were not allowed to return before on friday. I`m not sure if that is because of an injured player exemption or something similar, but some OKC fans claimed that those were the rules.

I hate playing a depleted team. Always seems to be an achillies heel for the Jazz.

This, which is funny because it seems like coaches always mention in any pregame interviews that you can't assume you'll win due to the opponents' top players being out.

Exum
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

Starting Hood over Burks may be a long term option given Hood is a great spot up shooter and G and Exum can feed him all night.

And Fav + Bear... it's a dream come true if Q finds a way to make them compatible offensively.