Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
When: Monday, Nov. 1oth at 5 pm local
Where: @ Indiana

AMC_Pacer-02.jpg

jazzwsax1.jpg

Last edited:
We gonna destroy em

Indy has been really hurt by injuries and now Hibbert may be out for tonights game.

Time to hit .500!!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indiana is turrible. CJ Miles is starting for Indiana and looked at as a primary scorer, for Pete's sake. We damn well better beat them. These are the games we absolutely gotta win.

I wouldn't write Indiana off so quickly. Yeah they only won one game but they've been in every one of them - lost a couple of heartbreakers. Don't be surprised if Jazz get into another grind it out game like last night -could go either way.

Pacers start slow - lost every first quarter. Jazz need to come out on fire.

IF the Jazz can get a decent game out of Trey then I think we will win this won pretty easily. I think we match up really well against them and should be able to score pretty easily.

If we can win this one and then beat New York that would be good a good road trip.

3-2 would be great.

Wow, pacers could be missing their 7 top players.

Tweet from SLC dunk
Red Player Name = out, Yellow = could miss #UTAatIND -- Jazz could face more despirate team tonight. pic.twitter.com/y7dU3Iy9tE

It would be funny to see CJ drop 50 on the Jazz tonight just because. That's the only scenario I'd be 'okay' if we were to lose...

Wow, pacers could be missing their 7 top players.

Tweet from SLC dunk
Red Player Name = out, Yellow = could miss #UTAatIND -- Jazz could face more despirate team tonight. pic.twitter.com/y7dU3Iy9tE

So their starting lineup would be Donald Sloan, Solomon Hill, Chris Copeland, Luis Scola, and Ian Mahinmi.....

Even on a back-to-back, if that game is close that's embarrassing.

I wouldn't write Indiana off so quickly. Yeah they only won one game but they've been in every one of them - lost a couple of heartbreakers. Don't be surprised if Jazz get into another grind it out game like last night -could go either way.

Pacers start slow - lost every first quarter. Jazz need to come out on fire.

Several players will be gone for them. Such as George, West, Miles and Stuckey. The NBA had to give them a hardship exception to sign a guy to have enough people to have a team. Normally Indy is better than this but due to their injuries the Jazz should win this game.

Sloan and Scola could be Jazz killers.
With all their injuries, it's amazing the Pacers have been fairly competitive in all their games, despite the losses. Of course, their schedule has also been kind of weak: Washington 2x, Milwaukee, Boston, Philadelphia (their lone victory), Atlanta and Memphis.

Indy has been really hurt by injuries and now Hibbert may be out for tonights game.

Time to hit .500!!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame on you stoked. Don't take the easy path.