What's new

GAME THREAD: Jazz at Hawks 11/15/2015 6pm EST

I'd be excited if I were a Pelicans fan. They built around Davis the wrong way. They could have had similar rim protection as us if they had kept Noel. They should have continued to build through the draft. Now they have the chance to do that. I'd be salivating over the idea of pairing up Skal or Simmons with Davis.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ya, I've been saying that forever. They should have been tanking every year Davis has been in the league so far. Now they run the risk of making Davis not like being there. He would have accepted tanking then a lot more than now.

I don't think Davis stays in New Orleans unless they can grab a big name free agent.

It seemed like a stupid trade from the beginning. Teams get impatient and make "quick fix" decisions. It hardly ever works. The Nets are another example of this. Their owner promised a Championship within 5 years and look where they are now: right back where they started at the bottom of the league.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They are worse than where they started. They put themselves behind. That team is going to suck for a long time.

Hell ya Rudy.
I missed you

Hayward lost bazemore on the three

Good to see neto make a shot.