What's new

GAME THREAD Jazz at Pels 6PM MST, Feb 10

ShortShorts

After the Dallas game I was so pumped I had to breathe into a paper bag for a full 30 minutes. Even changed my avatar in honor of the game MVP (so damn sorry Burks it hurt, it really did).

So now it's time to head to the hills, light a bonfire, and dance in a loin cloth in front of that cave art I found depicting the great #12, #32 and a spear chucking Sloan from yesteryear in preparation for the final pre ASB game in the Big Easy. Pelicans, I'm so damn sorry you have to experience the results of a still not even fully armed and operational Jazz squad, but one that is ready to burn villages and scorch vast swaths of hardwood on their path to destiny.

We may not be peaking this year (2018 or 2019 looks fantastic for us) but it sure is fun to be along for the ride.

So without further ado:

fLeVI0x.jpg

And coming off this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqD5rsf5pg

And then this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zaNlhc2q_w

the Pels don't stand a chance in a close game.

Go Jazz!

Go Jazz!! 8th win in a row coming up!!!!!

Evans and Gordon are out for them! Time for our wings to go off again while Rudy frustrates Davis.

After the Dallas game I was so pumped I had to breathe into a paper bag for a full 30 minutes. Even changed my avatar in honor of the game MVP (so damn sorry Burks it hurt, it really did).

So now it's time to head to the hills, light a bonfire, and dance in a loin cloth in front of that cave art I found depicting the great #12, #32 and a spear chucking Sloan from yesteryear in preparation for the final pre ASB game in the Big Easy. Pelicans, I'm so damn sorry you have to experience the results of a still not even fully armed and operational Jazz squad, but one that is ready to burn villages and scorch vast swaths of hardwood on their path to destiny.

We may not be peaking this year (2018 or 2019 looks fantastic for us) but it sure is fun to be along for the ride.

So without further ado:

fLeVI0x.jpg

And coming off this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqD5rsf5pg

And then this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zaNlhc2q_w

the Pels don't stand a chance in a close game.

Go Jazz!

must spread some rep

Gotta find a way to win this game!!!! and go into the break on with the streak alive! tr4p game for sure.

Poor Pelicans...their backcourt was supposed to be awesome, Tyrekeke Evens, Eric Gordon, Jrue Holiday, but instead it has been injury plagued and inefficient.

And is it possible that Anthony Davis is both really really good, and overrated?

Probably the best game thread of the season!

It's fun being a Jazz fan right now!

Poor Pelicans...their backcourt was supposed to be awesome, Tyrekeke Evens, Eric Gordon, Jrue Holiday, but instead it has been injury plagued and inefficient.

And is it possible that Anthony Davis is both really really good, and overrated?

No, AD IS that good. But he can't do it alone.

I will be in attendance tonight, so excited! I'll be right around the side area by the hoop spot reppin' with my favorite green Jazz shirt! Hoping for a big game and not a let down after last night's triumph.

I think they will pull it off though, let's do it!

Last edited:
I spy camel toe on that game girl... which i approve up big time.

Great gamethread. repped. I especially like the pic of bert in place of the brow. Lol
gobert looks sexy as hell in the starting lineup pics.

Great gamethread. repped. I especially like the pic of bert in place of the brow. Lol

Camel totes

I think what I'm seeing and I could be wrong is reverse camel toe. It seems we have a wrinkle of the fabric going outward rather than inward. I want to be wrong.

I think what I'm seeing and I could be wrong is reverse camel toe. It seems we have a wrinkle of the fabric going outward rather than inward. I want to be wrong.

I don't think so. It looks like a clear camel toe to me.