What's new

Game thread: Jazz @ Bulls - Nov 8 - 6PM MST - ROOT Sports

Yeah, interventions would be taken much quicker if it was pictures of private parts of human body or words of profanity.

To make more clear my point(which wasn't about the picture at all), trolling is an artform. Using any possible means to get someone to bite. You bit. That's all.

No it's not man. That is the part that makes some people keep acting like they are successful trolls that get under people's skins. Trolling is a different kind of art. Yes it includes getting under their skin, but it also includes some talent about doing it, not batter-ramming it straight forward to attack and crush! Coz then it would be simply attacking, being offensive. Trolling is doing it without getting caught. Without alarming anyone to sense the sarcasm in it. And not offending any weak issue. Not being weak. Not hitting under the belt. You know what I mean?

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];693179 said:
^ weakest **** I've seen in months. That's all.

This is 2013 dude. Trolling is as much a part of life as your telephone. Get with the times.

No it's not man. That is the part that makes some people keep acting like they are successful trolls that get under people's skins. Trolling is a different kind of art. Yes it includes getting under their skin, but it also includes some talent about doing it, not batter-ramming it straight forward to attack and crush! Coz then it would be simply attacking, being offensive. Trolling is doing it without getting caught. Without alarming anyone to sense the sarcasm in it. And not offending any weak issue. Not being weak. Not hitting under the belt. You know what I mean?

Read the article. There's a part that differentiates an initiate troll with a career troll. The fact that he shoved it down everyone throat is only proof that he's a novice.

Will Favors be awake for this game? Is he tired after only 5 games? He is breaking my heart this season...:(

A perk that can aid the Jazz in a way.

9c1y.jpg

We're currently ranked 29th in the league in offensive efficiency. Watching us go up against the Bulls defense is gonna be baaaad. Almost as bad as watching our PG's try to guard Rose.

Tank on.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Tinsley trying to guard Rose. He'll probably blow his ankles out when he crosses him up.

The judgment is not of the work as 'art,' but of the history of the symbols used to represent Tyrone Corbin as a black man and of their association with racism.

Did you look at the links in my post? The artist (intentionally or not) draws upon racialized ideas of African Americans looking and acting 'childish;' of having 'immature' tastes for only sweets and fats (i.e., compared to whites' more 'sophisticated' tastes). Again, if you look at the links I posted, you would see that in the plantation-era, fried chicken and watermelon were used to symbolize the contented slave; as in, slaves were like children who only needed their base needs tended to in order to enjoy life on the plantation. It became a way of reinforcing the idea that slavery was mutually beneficial to master and slave.

To be clear, I am not saying that Trollol...etc knew these things when he drew the comic, only that his use of fried chicken, watermelon, and pickanniny imagery goes far beyond matters of mere taste, as some of you seem to suggest in your replies. As I hope I have explained, it goes much deeper than that.

Do you **** petrified wood?

So new update! From the twitters.

Burke hit a twelve foot jumper with his right hand during practice.

Rush will probably play tonight.
Aaand
Marvin Williams could play tomorrow.

I'm most excited about a Jazz point guard hitting a shot, one handed or not.

This is good news.