What's new

Game Thread? OKC vs. Utah

Not true. Only Ed and Jeff Green. And they both suck. Bojan and Mudiay has never played with Conley and they barely knew the guy. He is just Mike Conley after all, not Lebron or Kawhi. So we need to cut this BS.

Bojan signed with us because money wise we are his best option. He will be 34 by the end of his contract. Just look at the regression of both Joe/Conley and you will understand why other teams were unwilling to match our offer sheet.

Bogey and Mudiay have both brought up Conley unprompted in radio interviews when asked about why they signed with the Jazz. Not Gobert, Not Donovan, but Mike Conley Jr. He might not be 100% of the reason, but it’s not as cut and dry as you try to make it out to be either.

Bogey and Mudiay have both brought up Conley unprompted in radio interviews when asked about why they signed with the Jazz. Not Gobert, Not Donovan, but Mike Conley Jr. He might not be 100% of the reason, but it’s not as cut and dry as you try to make it out to be either.
i mean what else do you expect the players to say during those interviews? of course Mike is gonna get brought up because he is supposedly our biggest summer acquisition in years and you expect those players to simply talk around that? "yeah, i sighed here just for the money, not to win or play for an exciting team that just showed their ambition by bringing in mike conley" just what kinda ******* is gonna say things like that?

mentioning conley is just a way for them to compliment their new team and make themselves look good. nothing more. have we brought in some other players they'd still say the same words just substitute "mike conley" with those other names.

Maybe, maybe not. We really have no way to know what effect Conley had on them signing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app