What's new

Game Thread: Utah Jazz v Denver Nuggets, 10/27, 7pm MST, FSN, 1320 AM/98.7 FM

lol is JR Smith still on their team? lol....

"Utah sucks! Utah sucks! Utah sucks!"

I hope the Jazz pound them inside. And it sure would be gratifying if CJ can continue to play well and if AK47 could stuff Melo just one last time in a Jazz uniform (since Melo will soon be traded and AK will soon be injured). That would be awesome.

Why in the hell am I getting a Blacked out game on League Pass Broadband when I live in Oregon on the coast? Looks like I'm going to be asking for a refund. This is the second game in a row where they did that.

So I signed up for the free preview of NBA League Pass and I can watch EVERY game but Utah's. It says I can't view the game due to league blackout regulations.

I'm sad.

I would totally purchase League Pass, but due to blackout restrictions, I probably wont. I don't watch tv except jazz games so I can't really justify paying for dtv/cable. I usually have to resort to live streaming.

So I signed up for the free preview of NBA League Pass and I can watch EVERY game but Utah's. It says I can't view the game due to league blackout regulations.

I'm sad.

...what's up with a FULL chat room and I can't get in??? Who's running this operation anyway.......Allen Iverson???

"I've got a ruler in my pocket." -Craig Bolerjack

"Harrington is having a good game. Uncharacteristic." -Matt Harpring

Gold, Jerry. Gold.