What's new

Gamethread: Game 1 of the 1st Round. Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets. 7:30 MST

Rockets with 6 offensive rebounds. Couple that with our nine TOs, then throw in the Rockets hustle for loose balls and it's a wonder we're not down by 20.

He did absolutely bare minimum this year. Just like the last several years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AKA a tweak. A minor adjustment. It takes two to make a deal and he made a major play for a legit PG or are we going to ignore all the reports from Jan - Feb?

He needs to land a major move. So let’s talk about it right. Not this tweak ********. Which is both in factual and missing the point.

For a terrible O rebounding team, we are letting them eat on the O glass. We need massive adjustments.

They’re so lethal on offense. Giving them extra chances is almost guaranteed pts. They’re a tough team to stop two times in a row. And usually those offensive rebounds end up being devastating wide open 3s. It sucks to defend well for 20 seconds to only give up an offensive rebound and then wide open 3.

So the problem is this different defensive scheme is too different from our normal defense. We need to just go back to what was working so well to end the season. Do what we know how to do. We don't have the same personnel the bucks do.
Yep. I mean we beat them twice this year without guarding harden in such a stupid way.

I'm blown away that the game plan to guard him is to intentionally get out if his way and let him go right to the paint.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Man this game looks similar to last year's games. Jazz look confused about what to do on defense and the Rockets have completely shut down our offense. Not looking good and the Jazz are playing like they don't believe they can win.