What's new

Gamethread: Indiana Pacers @ Utah Jazz. 7PM MST

Tonight's a win. We won't have 30+ clanks from one person. We'll get back to team ball

My wife, Dr. JazzAvenues, can’t make tonight’s game vs the Pacers. If any JazzFanz member would care to use her center court row 18 seat and sit with JazzAvenues, send me a message and I will text you the ticket free of charge. If no one claims the ticket I will put it up for sale at 6:40 pm

My wife, Dr. JazzAvenues, can’t make tonight’s game vs the Pacers. If any JazzFanz member would care to use her center court row 18 seat and sit with JazzAvenues, send me a message and I will text you the ticket free of charge. If no one claims the ticket I will put it up for sale at 6:40 pm

I wish I was single.

Hold a sign at the game that says JazzAvenues or it never happened!

She saw the starting lineup and said "nah... have one of your internet buddies go... imma sit this one out."

Photo evidence

Attachments

• D3FB7665-A141-4FD5-96B4-D8F8785D45DA.jpeg
    D3FB7665-A141-4FD5-96B4-D8F8785D45DA.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 18
If you started Jae Crowder against a Turner/Sabonis/Young front-court, you are probably going to get worked on the offensive glass.

This is probably going to be an ugly, low scoring game.