this monday a game is happening in milwaukee
will it be epic or a snoozefest

will we see the return of?
accretion_mpowen_full.jpeg

or will we see more of the KANTER
enes.png

enes_kanter.jpg

Enes-Kanter-Utah-Jazz-Rookie-Dance-Off.png

will we get some burks kanter loving going?
1011508.jpg

1009061.jpg

will we get some more of the evans
maybe a 2 handed block again.
or will he be the first player to score with 2 balls during a game
pb-120225-evans-cannon.photoblog900.jpg

this could be an epic game kanter could get his 2nd 20/20
favors might come back with a vengeance
millsap might be there to join in on the fun
3 great big man is better than 2 right

or will the blackhole be present suck the life out of the offense and defense and it will just be one game.

DISCUSS.

A preview of what the game could be like if the stars align
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmsDXwDUso

I am 1-0 in game threads this season.

Or if the stars align the other way around this is what the game could look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTL8M3ks7k

Good thing we will have Randy Earl and Marv to lead the way if Al and Paul are out again

Rumor has it Corbin is mixing the starting up the starters. He might go with Watson and Tinsley

Does the 1 practice before a game rule apply to al jefferson?
If so isnt the last practice today?

Or does the one practice rule apply only to those who lack the mythical vet power

I predict another big game for Kanter if he starts. Even though Sanders having a great year i think Kanter is a miss match for him.

Sanders is Dwight-like. Not the best defender Enes would like to play against. But Enes made it so easy against another blocker Bismack that I have big hopes he will reduce his # of shots got blocked each game.

The Bucks win this one if the young core does not play enough to tire them down. They are just so pro and used to each other. Ersan plays very, very smart basketball.

Sanders is Dwight-like. Not the best defender Enes would like to play against. But Enes made it so easy against another blocker Bismack that I have big hopes he will reduce his # of shots got blocked each game.

The Bucks win this one if the young core does not play enough to tire them down. They are just so pro and used to each other. Ersan plays very, very smart basketball.

Amir Johnson scored all night against Sanders last night with hook shots. Maybe Kanter can use it as well to avoid some blocks. He is getting good at it.

Kanter doing better job against lighter opponents. We saw how he struggled against Pachulia.

Amir Johnson scored all night against Sanders last night with hook shots. Maybe Kanter can use it as well to avoid some blocks. He is getting good at it.

Kanter doing better job against lighter opponents. We saw how he struggled against Pachulia.

I think starting the game has done him a good effect to be confident in his game. Coming of the bench, he lacks to play that fluid because he is worried about filling the limited minutes mistakeless. It's clear that Enes is better when he is the main part of the line-up.

I think starting the game has done him a good effect to be confident in his game. Coming of the bench, he lacks to play that fluid because he is worried about filling the limited minutes mistakeless. It's clear that Enes is better when he is the main part of the line-up.

I agree. Thats a big factor.

And he still made some mistakes last game but who cares the outcome was perfect in general.

watch for Ersan Ilyasova + Larry Sanders duo,
they could end up having 42 points 25 rebounds and 10 blocks combined!