What's new

GameTHREAD - UK vs. Robert Morris Sunday @ 5:30mst ESPN2

How skeered is UK Nation right now?

"Hey PKM! Lean in for a selfie lol." "Btw, what scrub *** team are we playing today anyways?"

k-bigpic.jpg

"We play who? What? Why would we agree to play them again? Why???

crying-e1302610081951.jpg

"Sandy, is this true? do we really play the team that shall not be named?"

missing_ashley_judd_cry.jpg

"This ain't even Sandy Braille tbh. You dialed Roger Braille lol. I'll transfer you to Sandy."

nba_raja_275.jpg

"Hello, Coach Pitino here."

29913742001_2023515511001_900944612-11498-1355003597350.jpg

"Rick?? WTF? Roger told me he was transferring me to Sandy Braille??"

"LMAO. That you Ashley? Can never trust Roger, that old *******. Listen babe, I'm at a National Champs Presser right now, but I'll transfer you to Sandy. Let's do dinner sometime ok sweetie?"

s-RICK-PITINO-large.jpg

"Hello, You've reached Dairy Queen home of the Dilly Bar. Can I take your order?"

TlDf0.AuSt.98.jpeg

"Damn you Rick!!!"

ashley-judd-medusa1.png

AP-NCAA-Final-Four-Michigan-Louisville-Basketball.jpg

Wow
Lots and lots o laughs.

Gonna have to actually log into the internet (instead of app) to rep this stuff ugli.
You sob

"Hey PKM! Lean in for a selfie lol." "Btw, what scrub *** team are we playing today anyways?"

k-bigpic.jpg

"This ain't even Sandy Braille tbh. You dialed Roger Braille lol. I'll transfer you to Sandy."

nba_raja_275.jpg

"LMAO. That you Ashley? Can never trust Roger, that old *******. Listen babe, I'm at a National Champs Presser right now, but I'll transfer you to Sandy. Let's do dinner sometime ok sweetie?"

s-RICK-PITINO-large.jpg

"Hello, You've reached Dairy Queen home of the Dilly Bar. Can I take your order?"

TlDf0.AuSt.98.jpeg

"Damn you Rick!!!"

ashley-judd-medusa1.png

God bless you, and God bless those parents that raised such a stud of a man.

*confirmed* tbh

Wow
Lots and lots o laughs.

Gonna have to actually log into the internet (instead of app) to rep this stuff ugli.
You sob

Must spread the rep you ugly stud you

*crickets*

Funny that this thread would be lighting up with posts if UK were down......... losers, eh.

Looks like Andrew Harrison was really fired up going into tonight's game.

CalJr just oozes charisma. Really knows how to get to his players. Reminds me of his older brother tbh.

Hmmm...this Robert Morris dude doesn't seem to be living up to the hype. Still think he'll be drafted in the lottery doe.

Hmmm...this Robert Morris dude doesn't seem to be living up to the hype. Still think he'll be drafted in the lottery doe.

I'm just hoping he slips out of the lottery, so he's up for grabs once BJB leads us to the playoffs.

k-bigpic.jpg

nba_raja_275.jpg

s-RICK-PITINO-large.jpg

TlDf0.AuSt.98.jpeg

"Damn you Rick!!!"

ashley-judd-medusa1.png

holy **** balls lol

Huge props to the Wildcats for getting the job done tonight and evening the series!

Can't wait for the rubber match! Love me some rivalries.

Duke has North Carolina, Ohio St has Michigan, and now Robert Morris has Kentucky.

Huge props to the Wildcats for getting the job done tonight and evening the series!

Can't wait for the rubber match! Love me some rivalries.

Duke has North Carolina, Ohio St has Michigan, and now Robert Morris has Kentucky.

Good form uggs
Carry on