What's new

George Hill - WTF

bigmike

It is flat-out bizarre how much we suck without him.

Seriously - is he THAT good?

We're dominant with him, and couldn't beat your local CYO team without him.

I think it's because he's good at the game of basketball.

I think it has more to do with drop off in PG play without him combined with the fact that we are missing 2 other starters and Burks. If we had a fully healthy team except Hill we would be doing much better. Teams dont lose 3 starters and 4 of their top 6 players and do well.

Guys... he's really good at basketball. I don't know why it's hard to figure out.

He's the X-factor, man.

Let's be honest, Hood and Favors are pretty delicate. They seem to miss games with minor injuries all the time, and we don't really miss a beat.

GH is our heartbeat. It's incredible how big of a difference finally having a PG makes.

He's the X-factor, man.

Let's be honest, Hood and Favors are pretty delicate. They seem to miss games with minor injuries all the time, and we don't really miss a beat.

GH is our heartbeat. It's incredible how big of a difference finally having a PG makes.

The biggest problem with Hood being out right now is that Ingles/Johnson are both slow ****s who struggle to guard, especially against quicker players. Are complete lack of quickness off the bench gets exposed when Hood is out. Ellington hit tough shots, but he also was able to get open because Ingles was the one forced to chase him around screens most of the time.

And Lyles/Johnson let James Johnson wreck them too. I remember Lyles getting taken out because Johnson was wrecking him and Quin opted to put JJ to guard JJ. The very next play Joe lets James get like 5 feet of open space to launch a 3 with the laziest contest ever.

So aggrivating when lesser players beat us. Ellington is a complete scrub and James Johnson is the kind of guy you have to let get confidence for him to do anything.

Obviously Hill is the floor leader we've never had. With him we run a tight offense, a world class defense, and look very poised.
Without him, we are a sloppy first kiss in the back of the jr high gym.

We need to heal our fingers, thumbs, toes, and get ****ing healthy already. I'm ready to see this team at ****ing full strength damn it!

If he was out 2 weeks for a sprained finger on his non shooting hand, you can expect AT LEAST 2 weeks for a big toe