What's new

Get Bogut?

Why would Bogut want to leave Warriors
Take a reasonable contract and pile up rings

Warriors need to keep Bogut at all costs I think
He is only big man that can defend and score

They can't afford to keep him. I think a package of Witney and Mack could do it. The can release Mack and have their back up center for 1 mil. Jazz get another Aussie and some one to teach gobert some offense for a year. Then they have the cap space for the core next year also.

They need to get rid of Bogut to clear space for signing Durant.

If that is the case, it shouldn't be hard for the entire league to refuse to accommodate. If that is the case, the team that creates the necessary room should be more vilified than Durant.

Even if they can just sign Durant outright, nobody should be helping to facilitate anything for the Warriors. That cap space will inevitably turn into a much better player.

If that is the case, it shouldn't be hard for the entire league to refuse to accommodate. If that is the case, the team that creates the necessary room should be more vilified than Durant.

You are the guy at the basketball courts that starts saying we should switch up teams, This isn't fair.. Right>? Because I hate that mindset, That's losers talk.

Bogut isn't a fit on this team. Jazz should be staggering the minutes of Gobert and Favors as much as possible, and also have Withey for spot minutes at the 5. A player who can play tough D and spread the floor at the 3/4 would be ideal.

Bogut isn't a fit on this team. Jazz should be staggering the minutes of Gobert and Favors as much as possible, and also have Withey for spot minutes at the 5. A player who can play tough D and spread the floor at the 3/4 would be ideal.

Completely disagree. Bogut would be a great fit.

I will be surprised if 29 teams can agree to freeze out the Warriors on trades.

On a salary dump for washed up Bogut? I wouldn't be surprised if the whole league came to their senses to uphold parity and the integrity of the sport.

For a legit good player, though? Yeah, you're probably right.

Bogut can score and defend. He would be a good piece in our current structure. I suggested making this happen a while ago if Durant jumped to the Warriors, and I hope it happens.

On a salary dump for washed up Bogut? I wouldn't be surprised if the whole league came to their senses to uphold parity and the integrity of the sport.

Mavericks are trading for Bogut man, it isnt happening.

Dallas is going after him *surprise surprise*

Holy ****. All that has to happen to preserve some semblance of competitive balance in the league is everyone has to say no to Andrew ****ing Bogut??? That's what this hinges on???

JUST. SAY. NO.

Holy ****. All that has to happen to preserve some semblance of competitive balance in the league is everyone has to say no to Andrew ****ing Bogut??? That's what this hinges on???

JUST. SAY. NO.

You realize Dallas wants to sign Harrison Barnes, and for that to happen KD has to go to the Warriors? Why wouldn't they facilitate this?