What's new

Getting glasses for the first time...

nah dude, you misunderstand. A lot of keratoconics report that they often used to rub their eyes quite a lot when they were kids
Yeah, when I would take super massive bong rips I would push on my eyes after. That's not a lie and is why I think I have the condition.

And when I say super massive bong rips I'm not even talking about regular bongs. Me and my friends got into "gravity bongs" up to the point where we went to a local place called "Scientific Glass" and had them make us a custom Erlenmeyer flask that hit harder than anything in the era (mid 90s). It was my design. Anyway, after taking super massive bong rips from the custom made gravity bong that I designed I would press on my eyes really hard to help relieve the coughing fits I'd have.

I got nostalgic and went and found my graph paper first concept of the bong we made.

9uNMVpa.jpg

This design didn't work. In the end we used the second piece alone. It would have worked had the first piece been significantly smaller than the second. What we had made was two equal sized vessels. The result was that the water running out of the second vessel was not strong enough to pull air through the first. I think a 1L or 2L first vessel with a 5L second vessel would have worked. I could draw up what we ended up doing, but basically the bowl was on top of the second vessel via a hole-trough bung, there was a bung hole at the bottom with a solid bung. We would fill the vessel with water with the lower bung in place, put the bowl going through a rubber bung on top, light the bowl and remove the lower bung. As the water drained it would pull air through the bowl and make a very concentrated smoke. Then you'd remove the upper bung/bowl and inhale through there.

The original idea was that the two stage design would draw the smoke through water, like a bong, and it would be less harsh.

Anyway, that's how I got a very serious eye condition that may someday require surgery to replace my corneas.

Yeah, when I would take super massive bong rips I would push on my eyes after. That's not a lie and is why I think I have the condition.

And when I say super massive bong rips I'm not even talking about regular bongs. Me and my friends got into "gravity bongs" up to the point where we went to a local place called "Scientific Glass" and had them make us a custom Erlenmeyer flask that hit harder than anything in the era (mid 90s). It was my design. Anyway, after taking super massive bong rips from the custom made gravity bong that I designed I would press on my eyes really hard to help relieve the coughing fits I'd have.
Lol

View: https://youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw?si=hYOCgUSH7E0tKIrC

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app