What's new

Getting the banned back together?

now i will rise to power as a mod. just like nelson mandela.
i got the makings to becoe the nelson mandela of this board

More like the Nelson Muntz of the boards.

nelson.jpg

Hey now, don't be so quick to give away my trophy to that slime bag. I need both hands and at least one foot to count the number of Trout usernames that were banned. I don't have much going for me in my life, so I'll be damned if I'm letting go of that little nugget.

You guys did a pretty good job with that, but I do remember one time where I didn't read the board for a week or so and came back and noticed somebody got banned in my name. That kind of made me smile.

That's kind of embarrasing. I guess whoever it was never bothered to e-mail Jason or colton and let them know we (and probably just me) screwed up. Now there's probably someone out there that's going to sign up for Archie's forum and talk about how he got banned from jazzfanz for no reason.

Bring on the Paint Huffin.
Last night you all could have witnessed the uncensored Jazz fans for the first time.

I don't think we can get away with saying ****, anymore.

Ah, It's gonna b pure bliss, for a while.
This is like reencarnating the dream team, I just want y'all to let me be Christain Laetner

freak, freak? can you hear me freak?

one of the bigger personal tragedies for me in the demise of the old site is the wonderful thread I had that was dedicated to Freakazoid. There were some timeless and irreplaceable images in that topic. OK, well, maybe I can find them again if I try, but damnit, it's gonna be tough.

weak....
Mario-and-Luigi.jpg
44vik27.jpg
hoe-1.jpg
hoe-1.jpg
hoe-1.jpg
hoe-1.jpg

People have often asked me about getting the band back together. I grow tired of the question. I have nothing but horrible memories of The Smiths. Why would I ever want to do that again?

People have often asked me about getting the band back together. I grow tired of the question. I have nothing but horrible memories of The Smiths. Why would I ever want to do that again?

So why this incarnation? Don't like the show "Lost" or something?

I genuinely loved aintnuthin. He was misunderstood and beyond hilarious. I'm praying he comes back

he checks into the jazzfanz facebook group fairly regularly...

pretty much still the same - some of his posts are nearly impossible to read

and who knows, maybe he's back already under a "pseudonym'

it pretty much ended with The Last Waltz. So sad....

He had the amazing distinction of being the only person in the history of any message board I've ever put on an ignore list. Reading him gave the extremely uneasy feeling of watching a bad blackface minstrel show.

Aint was the most infuriating message board posteR i've ever had to deal with. And that includes Archie and beantown.

He had the amazing distinction of being the only person in the history of any message board I've ever put on an ignore list. Reading him gave the extremely uneasy feeling of watching a bad blackface minstrel show.

wait, what does he have to do with the Band's "Last Waltz" concert? please don't connect aint nuthin with that - that was an epic event!

most of his posts took way too much effort to decipher - so I think he was often ignored, even if he wasn't formally on an "ignore" list.