What's new

Ginobili may be out weeks!

My memory may be off, but I don't remember Ginobili paying that well against the Jazz this year.

Now if only every other non-Jazz player gets injured as well. We'd win the championship, for sure.

My memory may be off, but I don't remember Ginobili paying that well against the Jazz this year.

I think a lot of it has to do with Splitter becoming a starter- Ginobili made his living last year off that PnR with Splitter.

Hopefully if the jazz get the 8th seed, Pop will rest Ginobili, Parker, Duncan, Green, Bonner, Splitter, and Leonard for the next series. That way we can squeak out a win, maybe.

....sure glad we never traded for this clown! In addition to his game going South.....he's a hypochondriac personified! This guy is out of the line up for the slightest little thing! He used to be good, very good....but even when healthy now his box scores are pathetically flawed! Poor shooting percentage, few assists and plenty of turnovers! I like the Spurs, but they need to move on with a replacement for Ginobili as fast at they can!

Jazz will hopefully make the conf semifinals this year and we'll see Enes play some more valuable playoff minutes.