What's new

Give love to Rodney and Alec tonight - game thread Cavs at Jazz 7 pm 18 Jan 2019

There was a pretty loud chant of "Aussie Aussie Aussie, oy oy oy" at one point in the game last night.
I also heard multiple fans with Australian accents while I was walking around the arena last night.

I like austrailians. (Though I probably spelled it wrong lol). More the merrier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

There was a pretty loud chant of "Aussie Aussie Aussie, oy oy oy" at one point in the game last night.
I also heard multiple fans with Australian accents while I was walking around the arena last night.

I like austrailians. (Though I probably spelled it wrong lol). More the merrier.

Get used to it, we're taking over, Dalmon is gonna live in my shed and cut my lawn and stuff.

I Love the Jazz and going to games is a treat but it is too expensive . After tickets and transfer fees and stadium fees and convenience fees and parking....maybe when Im retired they'll let me be an usher.
What are those additional fees? I would have thought, that if you purchase the ticket, then you are allowed to have seat and watch the game? Or do you have to pay for toilet, wardrobe etc.

Get used to it, we're taking over, Dalmon is gonna live in my shed and cut my lawn and stuff.
If I get free room and board and intoxication then I will take the job. Oh and jazz game broadcasts must be included as well.
Hire us both! Me and dala can be flat mates. (Did I use the term correctly?)

What are those additional fees? I would have thought, that if you purchase the ticket, then you are allowed to have seat and watch the game? Or do you have to pay for toilet, wardrobe etc.

Maybe i do it wrong, i used the tickmaster system. Tickets cost 124, card was charged 166 something so 40 something in fees. I've never tried to buy from scalpers but it sounds tempting to show up at 7:15 and see if they will sell low.

If I get free room and board and intoxication then I will take the job. Oh and jazz game broadcasts must be included as well.
Hire us both! Me and dala can be flat mates. (Did I use the term correctly?)

I have a better offer Fish. NBA league pass on both at home and work. You could be our butler Can you work a BBQ ??

I have a better offer Fish. NBA league pass on both at home and work. You could be our butler Can you work a BBQ ??

Sounds like a good deal and yes i can work a BBQ. Im merican god damn it. I take my BBQ with me everywhere i go in summer time (this is true btw)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

And yet Simmons won’t even shoot a three

It’s the and stuff that bothers me.

Idiot!!

Party popper

42678684.jpg