What's new

Give Smoove Just Under The Max

yall are some cranky old men, enjoy your mundane forums. im out

billmurray.jpg

Give anyone the max this year and say goodbye to one or two of the core four. The only person worth that is Chris Paul.

Anyone saying "Aminu" should be saying "Tony Allen". This is ****ing obvious.

See sig.

See sig.

Tony Allen won't be signing with a team like the Jazz. If he doesn't re-sign with Memphis, he'll sign with another top contender. The Jazz get guys like Foye instead of Tony Allen.

Edit: Also, why would you want the Jazz to sign another 10 year veteran with marginal skills to play ahead of the young guys?

The con of Josh Smith is that like Millsap he is not a true PF or SF, but Corbin will play him ahead of Favors or Kanter at PF, so the team ends up in same position as last year with Millsap. I would rather have at least one season to sink or swim with Kanters and Favors starting and see what they can do.

Some Star players that get a boner when they hear 'Big Market Team' are so annoying.

Only a hand full of NBA teams have young and talented players like Kanter, Favors, Hayward and Burks.

Especially as a PG, I would kill to play with bigs like Favors and Kanter.

This team would be more than sick but won't happen:

Paul - Schroeder
Hayward - Burks
Webster - Carroll - Adonis Thomas
Kanter - Landry
Favors - Gobert

See sig.

thats a nice fit also, not a bad elderstatesman of the team if Al and Paul have truely played their last games ina jazz uni! i hunt for upside and value though, allen im not sure fits that bill

how much does it cost for allen though.. thats my question. im fairly certain Aminu will only fetch MLE, (Jared Jeffries, Luke Walton $$$) which according to my quackulations is damn cheap, if i was allen id be trying for a nice chunk of change, hes got a far more accomplished resume then young Al Farooq, who i also like for locker room purposes.. just sayin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99M4EHmKdM8 not a classically effective offensive player but has the potential to break a defense, totally, in just a few steps.

plus hes ready to guard 20 million dollar athletes 3's and 4's some 5's too,hes about the same size as andray blatche, if i could say the same about DMC id never bring it up

Paul - Schroeder
Hayward - Burks
Webster - Carroll - Adonis Thomas
Kanter - Landry
Favors - Gobert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9kRCUny7RU

sorry to de-rail, but we are talking athletic 3's

Underkanter what do you see from Adonis that catches your eye? also most importantly do you think he can play SF at about 6'5"? ive been watching him for years and cant come up with anything definitive

Zenith_Vineyard_Salem_Wedding_15.jpg

After watching Smith for a season, I would probably select all of them.
I hate Tequila. I would take all of these (Even if it is Tequila) just so we don't sign Smith. I have no interest in him on this team. Terrible shot selection. Low BBIQ. And a punk as well. No thanks.