What's new

Glad Fedor got Punked..

Scorpjazz

Im sure most dont care about MMA too much, but I was SOOO happy to see that big headed, so called best fighter in the world get beat by a less than awesome fighter in Werdum. Fedor has been ducking the best fighters for years. He has beaten a few good fighters, for sure, but he has avoided the best ones. Nice to see his rep go down in flames. Now, I wait for saturday and will be watching Lesnar beat down Carwin.

Im sure most dont care about MMA too much, but I was SOOO happy to see that big headed, so called best fighter in the world get beat by a less than awesome fighter in Werdum. Fedor has been ducking the best fighters for years. He has beaten a few good fighters, for sure, but he has avoided the best ones. Nice to see his rep go down in flames. Now, I wait for saturday and will be watching Lesnar beat down Carwin.

ThreadFail.jpg

It's hard to blame Fedor for his fights. His management is piss poor, and they have him bogged down in an inferrior league, fighting inferrior fighters. Go watch his fights from Pride, and tell me that he's not the scariest human being alive. Anyone who says that Fedor is not the worlds best fighter isn't much of an MMA fan, imo. Everyone gets caught every once in a while -- it took him 30 fights and TEN years to get caught. Even the greatest pound for pound fighters in the world right now will never come close to catching that record.

Dave, what are your feelings on Lesnar?

Also, who has a better hard body. GSP or Roger Huerta. I mean, when watching those two fight, it's not hard to fantasize. Just sayin'.

Dave, what are your feelings on Lesnar?

Also, who has a better hard body. GSP or Roger Huerta. I mean, when watching those two fight, it's not hard to fantasize. Just sayin'.

I can't handle Brock. Brock is the anti-MMA. He brought the WWE to a sport that was built around respect, discipline, and skill. He's a fat load of seahorse spunk, and I want him to break his leg off and die of staph. I was devestated when he beat Mir, and I don't know what will happen if he beats Carwin. I might just die.

As for GSP and Roger -- they are two of my favorite fighters. I can only see Roger in Bellator, which is lame because those fighters are worse than Strikeforce, but it's still nice to see him fight. I wish GSP would fight more, to be honest. I know most people don't like watching him fight, but I'm a fan of his ground game.

As for GSP and Roger -- they are two of my favorite fighters. I can only see Roger in Bellator, which is lame because those fighters are worse than Strikeforce, but it's still nice to see him fight. I wish GSP would fight more, to be honest. I know most people don't like watching him fight, but I'm a fan of his ground game.

I'm talkin about their bodies. Bro.