What's new

GM #9: 11/12/2014 - Utah Jazz(3-5) @ Atlanta Hawks(3-3) [5.30 PM MDT, 7.30 PM ET and 1.30 AM CET]

I spell Millsap right half the time, or so....

Burke missed his last 4 shots and got pretty solidly outplayed by Teague.

I wish we had Millsap instead of Kanter.

Why can't Trey shoot anymore?

Wish Hayward could play more. The only defense capable of defending him these last few games has been the refs.

Holy crap I missed the 1st half cause' I had lost my Dish signal but I'm back now. Any positive notes from the 1st half?

I really wish Alec would stop taking 18 footers with plenty of time on the shot clock, after one pass.
I think all the jazz wing players are being told to shoot if they are open.
Exum, trey, alec, hayward all take wide open shots early in the shot clock.

Wide open shots are good shots early or late in the clock..... they just need to make them.
Burks had that one 18 footer when no one guarded him on the left baseline (in a semi fast break situation) and made it.

If they leave your open, then you have to take the shot.... passing up open shots is bad for the offense

Man i love Jeff Teague, he's one of the few non jazz players i really like. Maybe we could put together a package of millsap, carroll, and korver to get him.

Holy crap I missed the 1st half cause' I had lost my Dish signal but I'm back now. Any positive notes from the 1st half?
Lots..... most people just don't talk about them much.

Burks and kanter were awesome in the first quarter..... then didn't get many opportunities after that. (Burks had two attempts the second quarter and scored 2 pts... I don't remember kanter shooting much in the 2nd)

Rudy had a really nice effect on the game.
Booker had a nice stretch.
Hayward and favors were both good

Kanter's gotta take more min. Last 5 min of second quarter, the team did not use any big for the low block. Their achilles is low block defense. Their guards just dominate the inside with their athletism and quickness. Time to see some different strategy for quin about min of players and defensive wise.