What's new

Goals for each player

prodigy

Donovan - Get to the foul line more often. If we want to compare him to Wade he's going to have to really improve that part of his game.

Rudy - keep developing the hook shot. He showed it a bit last season but wasn't a regular part of his game.

Mitchell - Improved effort on defense.

Gobert - Extension

Ingles and Royce - Not passing up open 3s

Conley - Turn back time

Bojan - Passing, playmaking

Oni - display fruits of offseason Jedi training.

Shaq - be our Sith Lord.

Quin - don’t be so unidimensional on defense

Brantley - pls break out

Gobert - consistent Gobert defense. Hopefully having Favors to pick up the lane with help him in the minutes they share.

Mitchell - more defensive effort.

Bojan - less pump fakes and dribbling and more letting it fly. And those turnovers, holy ****. Work on the turnovers. Hopefully letting it fly will help.

Ingles - please shoot consistently and better D. I’m hoping less minutes will help. I’m fine with less than 24.

Conley - please hit shots at at least an average clip. No 3 month slumps. Don’t force a contingent of people to remind us to “just wait” or “be patient” or worse “he’s having a really strong impact despite all the awfulness you’re seeing.”

Quin - be flexible. A little bit. Let’s not consider a .400 record two months in a success for whatever reason or excuse, just because the bar is low.

Royce - lockdown defense. I’m hoping not being the only guy will take some pressure off and we see more of this.

Favors - health. Anything he gives is gravy. Maybe a good two-man game with Conley.

Shaq - get minutes. Adequate spot-up shooting. Be average on offense. Bring infectious huddle and energy (one reason I’d argue starting him but play limited minutes).

Clarkson - do what he does. Win 6th man of the year. Should be a finalist regardless.

Oni - realize you’re cameo isn’t worth $1k.

Udoka - dominate so much that Favors loses minutes.

Dell Demps - make trades while DL takes the weekend off for Baylor games.

Quin - Experiment, get guys to buy in instead of being selfish

Gobert - Stay motivated, don't give up on the team when he's frustrated, improve in the short roll

Bogey - Less dribbling, less calls for iso

O'Neale - Better shooting/decisions on closeouts. Continue doing the dirty work.

Mitchell - More FTs, be effective without the ball, create turnovers, rebound, improve passing to roll man

Conley - Stay healthy

Favors - Stay healthy

Niang - Continue to knock down open shots and stay out of the way

Ingles - Recommit to being an off ball player, commit to playing defense even when he doesn't get to dribble

Clarkson - Do the same thing

Oni - Take the floater out of his game, make faster/better decisions

Shaq - Be a more active player off the ball on offense and learn to play in a team concept

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchell - efficiency and playmaking
Gobert - consistent effort
Clarkson - discover "pass" button
Conley - consistent shooting and involving others
Joe - shot confidence
Boyan - handles and passing

Goberts game could reach another level if he could bump his ft% into the 70’s

Mitchell needs to get to the ft line more.

Conley- work well with DM be a great third scorer- consistency

Bogey. Passing-playmaking

Rudy-crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Rudy-Stay engaged on defense even in games that he doesn't get a lot of touches offensively. Keep working on free throws.

Donovan-Improved defense and try to carry the efficiency he had in the bubble into this new season.

Joe and Royce-Shoot the ****ing ball.

Bogey-Cut down on turnovers

Conley-Less floaters, more consistency.

Clarkson-Look to pass a little more, especially when double or triple teamed.

Niang-I would say defense but I think that's a lost cause at this point.