What's new

Gobert and Kanter in a Microcosm

I'd give them Kanter and our unprotected 1st this year for Parker.

Despite what people on forums say, Kanter simply isn't that good an asset. If he was, we wouldn't be so desperate to trade him. There is nothing we know that other GMs don't know with their armies of professional scouts. So we're basically trading Parker for our unprotected. I don't think the Bucks would do it, but I don't think it's out of the question either. Parker is questionable having had a major injury so soon into his NBA career, and both teams would be taking a risk.

It would be worth it if our pick is in the late lottery. Otherwise, I'd rather take a chance on a different player.

That trade is ridiculous. Even just Gobert straight up for Jabari is a terrible deal. I don't think there's one single player that I would trade Gobert for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That trade is ridiculous. Even just Gobert straight up for Jabari is a terrible deal. I don't think there's one single player that I would trade Gobert for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curry
Harden
Lebron
Durant
Westbrook

Those 5 for sure.

I want to see him start taking the 12-15 footers they let him wide-open for next year. His FT % suggest he is probably going to make them guard him for those, thus opening the lanes a bit more.

I notice his follow through changes from shot to shot on his FT (doesn't always extend his elbow all the way through). Not sure how good he would be at shooting shots in game at this point. I'm down with him trying though.

I notice his follow through changes from shot to shot on his FT (doesn't always extend his elbow all the way through). Not sure how good he would be at shooting shots in game at this point. I'm down with him trying though.

Yep, Favors raised his midrange jumper % from 28 to 40 in a single off-season. I think if Rudy makes a concerted effort to improve his mechanics and make it more consistent, he'd be able to at the very least make opponents guard him for those.

I actually wonder if that or developing some rudimentary go-to post moves would be more helpful.

Yep, Favors raised his midrange jumper % from 28 to 40 in a single off-season. I think if Rudy makes a concerted effort to improve his mechanics and make it more consistent, he'd be able to at the very least make opponents guard him for those.

I actually wonder if that or developing some rudimentary go-to post moves would be more helpful.

He already has a go-to post move, it's the hook shot. He is just too weak to get it off on balance most of the time.