What's new

Gobert is bigger than Gobert

Interesting. I wonder if there is anything to that. That would be crazy if he's grown a little. If he has, I'm not sure how to feel about that. He could have Pituitary Adenomas. It could cut his career short.

Interesting. I wonder if there is anything to that. That would be crazy if he's grown a little. If he has, I'm not sure how to feel about that. He could have Pituitary Adenomas. It could cut his career short.
Are you a doctor or do you just play one on the internet? I don't know anything about the syndrome you mentioned, but I do know that people with growth defects tend to look a lot more like the guy in your avatar than they do the guy who has been pictured standing in front of his picture in this thread.

He is also wearing boots (which I would assume have a higher sole than basketball shoes).

Wingspan does seem to be bigger though!

His feet in the picture are 4 inches higher so what does that mean??

CGMo0uvW0AEVBOU.jpg

Here he is standing in front of an "actual size" picture of himself.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2567543-155/utah-jazz-rudy-gobert-already-a

Picture Gobert has to stand on his tiptoes just to reach the height of real Gobert!

You people realize that "life size" picture probably isn't 100 % accurate to his real height right? Right?? Right???

I really hope your posts are just jokes, and not actually using this as proof that Gobert has grown.

Picture Gobert has to stand on his tiptoes just to reach the height of real Gobert!

You people realize that "life size" picture probably isn't 100 % accurate to his real height right? Right?? Right???

I really hope your posts are just jokes, and not actually using this as proof that Gobert has grown.

Just having some light hearted off season fun.

Lighten up, francis.

C'mon man! If I were serious, do you really think I would put limitations on Chuck Norris? FTR, I like living.