What's new

Gobert out for 4-6 weeks

Nothing to do with skin colour, just don't think he's quick enough as a PG from what I've seen on Youtube (he seems heavy footed). He might be decent offensively but I have a feeling he'll struggle defensively in the NBA.

Well that's not true at all. Hezonja got a ton of minutes for a player his age in the ACB and Euroleague. Doncic just gets more, but Hezonja still got a lot.

I remember scouts going over and him not playing... I think it may have been political...

I stand by original premise that Doncic has accomplished so much more than Mario did.

Can someone pls point to the last OL post of substance that wasn't so dumb that it reeked of trolling?

Well that's not true at all. Hezonja got a ton of minutes for a player his age in the ACB and Euroleague. Doncic just gets more, but Hezonja still got a lot.

Hezonja got 15.4 minutes his last season in Europe. Now, I realize Euro starters don't play 36 a night like they do here, but I'd hardly call that a ton of minutes, especially when you compare it to Doncic.

**** it, nevermind, if he brings Harden's offensive game and he's this dominant at 18 y/o and we have four other all world defenders, why not?

**** it, nevermind, if he brings Harden's offensive game and he's this dominant at 18 y/o and we have four other all world defenders, why not?
That was basically the response I was going to post until you beat me to it. I think if the majority of our team can be defensive minded, it's not an issue to have an offense stud who is subpar on defense. I bet if we had Isiah Thomas on our team our defense still wouldn't skip a beat and he could still light it up on offense every night.

I'm not advocating for getting Thomas, but using him as an example (though I would be stoked if we had him). Irving, Harden, Curry or any other offensive focal point with lackluster defense would shine on our team surrounded by our defense.

By the way, we're currently not in the playoffs, and have the second hardest remaining schedule, with about a month and a half of that (if not more) being without Gobert.

Just ****ing tank.

**** pride.

By the way, we're currently not in the playoffs, and have the second hardest remaining schedule, with about a month and a half of that (if not more) being without Gobert.

Just ****ing tank.

**** pride.
Gotta agree with this. Hold out Gobert. Look hard at trades for Favors, JJ and Burks if we can swing it. Play Mitchell, Hood and Bradley a ton of minutes. Put the team on their backs and see how they respond. See if there’s a big move available at the deadline, but focus on getting a top 5 draft pick.

Doncic reminds me of a dude that could be Danilo Gallinari's younger, and slightly shorter brother - who's way, way more talented and has a much higher ceiling.

Doncic reminds me of a dude that could be Danilo Gallinari's younger, and slightly shorter brother - who's way, way more talented and has a much higher ceiling.

and preferably likes to actually be on the basketball court. I see Gallo is already into his missing time phase of the season.

and preferably likes to actually be on the basketball court. I see Gallo is already into his missing time phase of the season.
Glad the Jazz missed that bullet. Two years (with the second non-guaranteed) of Udoh, Sefalosha and Jerebko >>> Galo’s shiny 3 year contract at $20+ million per year.

Just ****ing tank.

**** pride.

I still hate tanking and don't want to see it.

That being said that Jazz are so dreadful lately that they might lose a ton while still putting in the effort.