What's new

Gobert Top Selling Jersey?

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
CAEtUP7UwAAqWDL.png:large

I guess this is only for this website, but still pretty impressive that Gobert is the top selling (assuming as of late #'s, not full season) regular jersey (not short-sleeve) on the NBA's official store.

impressive. I could easily see Gobert being the top selling jersey in a Utah Fanzz store, but not in at the NBA store.

The Black/Red/Gold Warriors short sleeve is pretty cool. I'd wear that if I was a Warriors fan.

They look like cheap knock off soccer jerseys. Only d-bags were soccer jerseys. To be fair only d-bags wear jerseys outside of going to games...

But I like the color scheme and design on the Warriors one besides it being a Warriors jersey and having sleeves.

They look like cheap knock off soccer jerseys. Only d-bags were soccer jerseys. To be fair only d-bags wear jerseys outside of going to games...

But I like the color scheme and design on the Warriors one besides it being a Warriors jersey and having sleeves.

As I sit here wearing a basketball jersey.....

Mexicans are dbags?

I'd bet the NBA store puts a Jazz jersey up because of the cookies on your computer.