What's new

God and Country

Hey hateful bigots... Modern day Nazis.........Can you show me pictures of this? I mean, I see a picture or two but where are seas of crosses you lying bigots? Christian flags? Jesus saves signs? Like your hate filled Nazi Propaganda video pushes? Let's see it. Who was armed outside of like 10-15 people who didn't even use or brandish said guns? @The Thriller

"On January 6, 2021, Americans witnessed an attack on the U.S. Capitol without precedent in our history. Armed militiamen and QAnon followers made headlines, but amongst them were a sea of crosses and Christian flags, rosaries and “Jesus Saves” signs."

I’m not under any illusion/delusion that Christian nationalism has anything to do with a Christian faith that follows the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Ask a Christian nationalist if the golden rule applies to those who oppose Donald Trump. They do not, and it’s a political movement, not a religious faith. It’s also a handy ideological substrate to emerging fascist rumblings in America. It can be said that it is actually the antithesis to Christianity’s golden rule. It actually seems to hate the Christian faith itself, sort of a late stage husk of that faith, devoid of empathy, compassion, treating others as “not real Americans”, etc. Using faith falsely to spread hate and bigotry toward others.

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg wrote that “the conflation of Trump and Jesus was a common theme at the rally” among people he interviewed. “It’s all in the Bible. Everything is predicted. Donald Trump is in the Bible. Get yourself ready,” one told him. “Give it up if you believe in Jesus!” said another, then “Give it up if you believe in Donald Trump!” — which elicited loud cheers from nearby rioters.

Last edited:
I’m not under any illusion/delusion that Christian nationalism has anything to do with a Christian faith that follows the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Ask a Christian nationalist if the golden rule applies to those who oppose Donald Trump. They do not, and it’s a political movement, not a religious faith. It’s also a handy ideological substrate to emerging fascist rumblings in America. It can be said that it is actually the antithesis to Christianity’s golden rule. It actually seems to hate the Christian faith itself, sort of a late stage husk of that faith, devoid of empathy, compassion, treating others as “not real Americans”, etc. Using faith falsely to spread hate and bigotry toward others.

Pure hate and bigotry. I can't believe we allow this around here.

Of course in your hate, PURE HATE, you can't point out where there were seas of Christians doing this like your propaganda video claims.

"On January 6, 2021, Americans witnessed an attack on the U.S. Capitol without precedent in our history. Armed militiamen and QAnon followers made headlines, but amongst them were a sea of crosses and Christian flags, rosaries and “Jesus Saves” signs."

Where is this Red? This type of lies are extremely hateful and dangerous. Extremely... Not even kind of...

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg wrote that “the conflation of Trump and Jesus was a common theme at the rally” among people he interviewed. “It’s all in the Bible. Everything is predicted. Donald Trump is in the Bible. Get yourself ready,” one told him. “Give it up if you believe in Jesus!” said another, then “Give it up if you believe in Donald Trump!” — which elicited loud cheers from nearby rioters.

Bigot- Your own artilce admits you hateful bigots just made the term up. This is nothing more than a catchy word so you and thriller can hate... Sheer hate in your blood thirst. I can define bigot unlike your hate filled propaganda. "a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:" ... This is nothing but a hit piece for people like you to bully Christians who don't conform to your historically fascist views... Nothing more Red and Thriller. I will get banned on this hill.

You're own article that we both know you didn't even read.
"There is no canonical manifesto of Christian nationalism, and no single definition of it."

Last edited:
Some folks don’t know how to use “Google image” search. What year is this?

By the way, lolol, how could Christian nationalism possibly be contained in the canon?!?! Anyone know how it could have been raised as an issue in the first few centuries of the Christian era? Lolol….

Did the Council of Nicaea add it to the Christian canon in 325 AD??

Hahahahahahahaha…..

It really makes sense why Democrat are openly supporting Hamas and chanting death to America in Michigan while openly hating Christianity like we are starting to see here. We see it first hand the sheer and utter attack Hamas loving Democrats that chant death to America and riot at Jewish events like Brown Shirts of ole like the Democrats are doing. They are coming for us. This is why they are so obsessively infatuated with STARTING a Civil War. They want it. They crave it.

By the way, lolol, how could Christian nationalism possibly be contained in the canon?!?! Anyone know how it could have been raised as an issue in the first few centuries of the Christian era? Lolol….

Did the Council of Nicaea add it to the Christian canon in 325 AD??
There is no single definition of Christian Nationalism. This is purposeful, so people like you and @The Thriller can twist it to suit whatever narrative. The whole Christian Nationalist panic is a farce, but you know what isn't a farce? Supporters of Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib are chanting "Death to America" and you look the other way because they're on your team. Call that what you want to talk your way around it but the side you are on is chanting "Death to America".

@Red and @The Thriller, this is the side that you are on. A leftist in Bakersfield, CA openly vowed that she and her fellow leftists were going to come to the houses of the city council members and murder them.

She was arrested and charged with eight counts of threatening state officials and 10 counts of making threats with intent to terrorize.

Last edited:
There is no single definition of Christian Nationalism. This is purposeful, so people like you and @The Thriller can twist it to suit whatever narrative. The whole Christian Nationalist panic is a farce, but you know what isn't a farce? Supporters of Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib are chanting "Death to America" and you look the other way because they're on your team. Call that what you want to talk your way around it but the side you are on is chanting "Death to America".
It's a fabricated term that they use to be vile and hateful, nothing more. These two are huge in this area. Trigger words like fascist, racist, white supremacy, threat to democracy have gotten stale so now they are upping the hate now that they've normalized it. Just hating anyone who thinks differently isn't enough, they are tired of that, not they are on Christianity... As I've said they are getting bolder by the day, Red espeically. Not a single one of these guys said a word when I brought this up to them. Do we see Republicans coining childish hate filled terms like Muslim Nationalist? No, we are nothing like these people...

Dem Rep Debbie Dingell Says Pro-Palestine Protest Outside DNC ‘Rattled’ Her ‘More Than Jan. 6’​

Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich., said she was more "rattled" by a pro-Palestine protest outside a Democratic National Committee (DNC) building than by the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Dingell was briefly trapped inside the Capitol Hill building on Wednesday while protesters blocked the exits and some clashed with police. Multiple officers were injured during the demonstration, some being punched and pepper-sprayed, police said.

Last edited:
Hey @Red @fishonjazz @The Thriller

You going to hatefully call these people Palestine Nationalist? Why do you stay silent when it's your party that violently riots? Democrats violently rioting to kill Jews is a daily occurrence. I mean look at the sea of hate flags, and Quran thumpers(I'm mocking Reds hate filled propaganda I have nothing against the Quran or people who love their country and religion unlike Thriller and Red who hate Christianity with obvious passion). We all know how much you already hate the police with a passion because they arrest criminals but here. I hope Democrats don't go riot and kill multiple children this time like they did under Trump then literally cry like Red for nearly 4 years now about 1 single riot compared to your parties 200+ deadly violent riots with literal insurrection of city blocks. The officer was helping in this violent riot. Just so you know this lady is blatantly lying that the cop ripped off her hijab. She is also a known antisemite...You guys would lover her.

View: https://x.com/NerdeenKiswani/status/1779686365778587858

Last edited:
Man the trolls sure are thirsty today. Does this sort of screeching really work?
Aren't you the ones threatening to rape children and laughing about it? @fishonjazz @Sardines ? You laughed at that yesterday...and I'm just echoing fish before I get in trouble. Call others trolls and your group is literally fantasizing about rape of minors. Like it's funny.

Last edited:
Not a cult. Watch the entire 4 minutes not just the first minute. Definitely not a cult.

View: https://x.com/afpost/status/1778145242501546027?s=46

I hope her wish comes true. Such a horrible country we live in right now. I mean just night and day different from 4 years ago when this was a virtual paradise, now it's a living hell. I mean did you see when "those people" rushed into the high end store and stole a bunch of purses? That was it for me. I felt so bad for that store and that brand that I just wanted to die right then and there.

The whole Christian Nationalist panic is a farce
See the above links. A farce. I think not. I also would not call it panic. It may run its course, I cannot predict the end result of its resurgence, but you have such a very limited understanding of American culture, esp. at the level of popular culture. One of the problems here is your inability to see the bigger picture in things. Not sure I’ve ever seen you look for any larger historical context at all. You even said once that whoever is president makes no difference whatsoever. And I simply believe that cannot be true.
Supporters of Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib are chanting "Death to America" and you look the other way because they're on your team.
Yes, the war in Gaza has only further deepened divisions and anger on the home front. I don’t condone such a chant, but really only have to be a human being to understanding the deep, deep history that would lead Islamic Americans to feel that way. Esp. in view of all the scenes and news from Gaza. That will very much anger some Americans. Such a chant is foolish since it cannot be expected to elicit sympathy from many. But, as far as “my team”, I was specifically talking about the extreme intolerance exhibited by Christian nationalists, and left plenty of points of view calling your “its a farce” conclusion devoid of the historical context you always seem to ignore.

I’m not playing a team sport here. This is the future of my country. Christian nationalism has been an endemic feature in American culture(The idea of America’s Manifest Destiny in 19th century westward expansion is one such historic exponent of this belief). The main reason it’s making the resurgence it is, is because Trump recognized people who naturally gravitate toward such a “God and America” world view are a natural part of his base. And it’s a belief that can very easily turn as bigoted and intolerant as many other such beliefs.

The whole Christian Nationalist panic is a farce, but you know what isn't a farce? Supporters of Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib are chanting "Death to America" and you look the other way because they're on your team.
It was not relevant to what I was discussing, which was the reinvigoration of Christian nationalism. But, instead, you claim I look the other way regarding Tlaib? Has nothing to do with the subject I was attempting to shed light on.

All you’re really doing is stating your point of view about a particular Democratic representative, and then blaming me for not having mentioned her in my “exposition” on the subject I was actually writing about. And there you go on another one of your never ending searches for my motivations, lolol: I “look the other way”….”because they’re on your team”. Really, you actually saw me look the other way? I thought you lived in California?

I don't think we've had any social construct that is more divisive than religion in the history of human civilization. Not many forces have been so destructive as religion, even while it's been so instrumental in shaping societal morals and the family structure. It's really an interesting dichotomy, but I believe the net effect has been more negative than positive.