What's new

GODZINGIS vs GOBERA

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5000

i

3PM MNT

WCS trade hasn't finalized so Godzingis will slide down to center to square off in an EPIC CLASH OF THE TITANS!!! THE WORLD MAY NEVER BE THE SAME

And here I am at work again. I think this will be the third game in a row I will miss after watching 99.9% of jazz games over the last 10 years or so.

@ everyone in this thread. Post lots! I'm counting on ya'll to be my commentators and paint a picture of what is happening.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

And here I am at work again. I think this will be the third game in a row I will miss after watching 99.9% of jazz games over the last 10 years or so.

@ everyone in this thread. Post lots! I'm counting on ya'll to be my commentators and paint a picture of what is happening.

Why don’t you just stream it on your phone?

I expect some trash talk from Ingles on what he did to Luka's mom. Need to throw him off his game.

180622-luka-doncic-mom-th.png

Dallas is 13-11 at home and 15-5 on the road...weird.

Also, Mudiay is out with ankle soreness

This is gona be a real test. I think this one goes to the wire,

Btw is wcs playing? I know he got traded from the warriors to the macvs. Would be hilarious to see em get crapped on twice in a row vs gobert.

The mavs are solid solid. I saw em play a few times this season and they shoot an insane amt of 3s and the crazy part is they go in a lot of the time lol. If the jazz come out ******** them selves like we have seen earlier in the season were in trouble, but current trend our offense is on fire. Now is the real test. Im excited for this one.

What I can report so far is Big T is doing commentary alongside Boler today. T is wearing a colorful jacket.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JazzFanz mobile app

Porzingis is such a low efficiency, overrated player.