What's new

Gold, baby! Gold uniforms!

LMAO. Lots of color blind teams call yellow gold. Just because somebody calls their shade of yellow gold, doesn't make it so.

Gold is nothing close to yellow.

hwl

These wizard jerseys were closer to gold than any shade of yellow.

gilbert-arenas-of-the-washington-wizards-smiles-in-the-game-against-picture-id80810340

Like most colors, gold is not 1 single shade.

2799.png

Like most colors, gold is not 1 single shade.

BTW, this is technically incorrect. Real gold only comes in one color. The other shades of gold are created by mixing different alloys and minerals with the gold to get different colors.

I also just learned there is a green gold. Therefore, I don't need to buy one of these pee-gold jerseys in order to say I have a gold Jazz jersey. I already own a Gobert green-gold jersey.

Jeebus we need the real season to start like now.

When I eat asparagus, my pee getts a lighter shade too.

Never noticed the color difference just the smell. Its not a good pee smell though unlike when I eat Golden Crips or have coffee, those pee smells are great and oddly smell the same.

Never noticed the color difference just the smell. Its not a good pee smell though unlike when I eat Golden Crips or have coffee, those pee smells are great and oddly smell the same.

Ya it smells really sour, sometimes when I forget what I ate that day I still get reminded on the toilet in the evening. Coffee just accelerates my digestion, but I really love how freshly brewed coffee smells. Like the smell even more than the taste.

Meh. Don't really like them. Too Lakerish. Wish they had gone for some sort of gradient.

I can dig these uniforms and they will probably grow on me even more.

That whole clip seems like a setup for Mitchell and Hood's rap video and I thought they were about to bust out some lyrics, with Rudy jumping in for a verse and jumpin back out.

Burks would look good in these jerseys, of course.