What's new

Golden State Whoriors at Utah Jazz: 7pm MT

I think teams have figured us out and Corbin doesn't have a clue how to react. Our offense has been near the worst in the NBA over the past couple weeks. 37 points in the first half at home against a terrible defensive team.

Tonight has opened my eyes. These young guys care and want to ball and the oldies are spent. I would prefer 20 win season with the youngns and fun Bball to a .500 season of this horse manure

It ain't either/or. We are going to have a .500 season no matter the line-up, so let the young'uns play!

I think teams have figured us out and Corbin doesn't have a clue how to react. Our offense has been near the worst in the NBA over the past couple weeks. 37 points in the first half at home against a terrible defensive team.

you underestimate this years warriors defense.

warriors defense is light years ahead of jazz defense when favors and kanter are not on the floor

Put Burks on Curry,Wat and Tin are just too slow,and Corbin you are just a Pet ROCK.EVERY COACH PLAYS HIM LIKE A FIDDLE.

Earl and Tinsley are both so sucky at what they suck at that it makes the entire sucky team suck.

Put Burks on Curry,Wat and Tin are just too slow,and Corbin you are just a Pet ROCK.EVERY COACH PLAYS HIM LIKE A FIDDLE.
too bad burks minutes come at the expense of the guy who resembles jazz basketball like no other
Carrol.

coulndt his minutes come from suckmasters FOYE and MARVIN.

Come on Corbin. Grow a set and start burks Hayward favors and kanter the 2nd half. Send a message to lazy starters

Ok, time for the half-time adjustments by our CoY. Foye is -14 +/- and Marv is -12 +/-. Burks is +2 and Hayward is even.

Clearly Corbin, being one of the NBA's best coaches, will play Burks and Hayward to start the second half.

Im sick of Big Als jumpshot, he needs to go in the paint more
This.
I'm so tired of watching him shoot jumpers. He needs to grow a pair and quit being a ***** and use some of that footwork we always hear so much about and take it to the basket.

too bad burks minutes come at the expense of the guy who resembles jazz basketball like no other
Carrol.

coulndt his minutes come from suckmasters FOYE and MARVIN.
yur right.Corbin cant evaluate talent either.give him a choice between an apple orange ,rock or brown ripe banana,after a 10 minute deliberation in his noggin between rock and ripe banana ,he would choose over ripe banana because of its veteran experience.

yur right.Corbin cant evaluate talent either.give him a choice between an apple orange ,rock or brown ripe banana,after a 10 minute deliberation in his noggin between rock and ripe banana ,he would choose over ripe banana because of its veteran experience.

thats just racist

seriously does corbin know he can chance lineups on the fly?

does he know you dont need lineups and subs set in stone.

if players are not getting it done send them home