What's new

Golf

Darkwing Duck

My two goals this year I'm struggling to accomplish. Single digit handicap and break 80. Had a 9 hole round at +2, but a good 18 holes remain elusive.

St. George trip in a month. Unsure the courses I want to play. Harder to get tee times as a single. Did Copper Rock and Sunbrook last year, may go back to Sunbrook and do Sky Mountain. Not sure I want to spend the money on Sand Hollow. Maybe next year.

I put the O/U on 20%

My two goals this year I'm struggling to accomplish. Single digit handicap and break 80. Had a 9 hole round at +2, but a good 18 holes remain elusive.

St. George trip in a month. Unsure the courses I want to play. Harder to get tee times as a single. Did Copper Rock and Sunbrook last year, may go back to Sunbrook and do Sky Mountain. Not sure I want to spend the money on Sand Hollow. Maybe next year.

I put the O/U on 20%
Let me know if you wanna touch Black Desert.

I shot 86 yesterday. Drove the ball well. Can't fade it easily. My miss is a hook. Had a few of those. Aim right side, slight pull and draw in into the left rough. Striped quite a few though. 285 was the best one I tracked. Skulled several wedges, though, leading to my score.

Just how many dicks fit in your mouth for a tee time at Royal Melbourne? One of my cousins lives on a ****ing golf course, he only touches a club to beat a ************/.

surprisingly not that many I think it only took 3 to get on ??
Had a ripper round too Worth every dick it took !

I heard something funny a while back. Someone calling disc golf - golf, and golf calling it “ball golf”. Probably a hater.

I play Disc Golf now. I love the Idea of Golfing but I never vibed with clubbing a tiny white ball. It wasn't intuitive and satisfying. Throwing a Frisbee though, made sense to me. Any others disc golf?

I play Disc Golf now. I love the Idea of Golfing but I never vibed with clubbing a tiny white ball. It wasn't intuitive and satisfying. Throwing a Frisbee though, made sense to me. Any others disc golf?
I Played Disc Golf about 15-20 years ago and really liked it but I stopped playing for whatever reason. I have about 5 co-workers who all go together on a weekly basis and I have been thinking about joining them. Would have to get some discs though and I worry about my partially torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm.

I Played Disc Golf about 15-20 years ago and really liked it but I stopped playing for whatever reason. I have about 5 co-workers who all go together on a weekly basis and I have been thinking about joining them. Would have to get some discs though and I worry about my partially torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm.
Give it a try. I think Backhand won't hurt your arm too much but, I'd stay away from throwing forehands. We have a lot of great courses in the area.

Give it a try. I think Backhand won't hurt your arm too much but, I'd stay away from throwing forehands. We have a lot of great courses in the area.
Ya I think back when I played i only knew of about 3 courses (millcreek, taylorsville, and one up one of the cottonwood canyons)
2 courses I want to try are mouth of springville canyon and mouth of payson canyon.

Ya I think back when I played i only knew of about 3 courses (millcreek, taylorsville, and one up one of the cottonwood canyons)
2 courses I want to try are mouth of springville canyon and mouth of payson canyon.
I grew up in Springville (Red Devil for life) Jolley's Ranch is probably a top 2 course in the state in my opinion.

I grew up in Springville (Red Devil for life) Jolley's Ranch is probably a top 2 course in the state in my opinion.

Thats the one. On monday i drove up diamond fork road and all the way up around that loop that comes out of springville canyon (im guessing you know the route) and i saw that course. Looked really cool.

1694060466478.png
You can play Torrey Pines for less than that...Sand Hollow twice.

I'll stick to Sunbrook and Southgate down there. Will play Coral Canyon this weekend.

I love playing. I haven't played in about 5 years. I couldn't find courses where I live. I thought about buying a basket but it just isn't as fun. But having a few discs and a backpack with a few beers is one of my favorite weekend activities.

This sounds fun. Wish it would have been around when I was younger. My friends and I would have loved it.

I am absolutely certain I would be as bad at this as "ball golf."

I haven't played golf since I was 15 years old but I still have this irrational belief that I could just pick up a club and be decent again.