What's new

Good Documentaries.....

kwb

I'm wanting to watch some good documentaries. Any suggestions? I watched, "Grizzly Man" last night. It was pretty good.

I saw God Grew Tired of Us at Sundance a few years ago and thought it was worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32IxyvoSZKo&feature=player_embedded#!

7_3_borchardt.jpg

American Movie

Hoop Dreams. 51 Birch Street.

The only two documentaries that have ever truly made my insides mushy.

U.N. Me.
just goes to show how worthless the UN

total worthless waste of money. all that money could have been spent in stripbars, which would have a positive effect on the world making the world a better place

EDIT i removed the trailer because it has some grizly images. mostly taken from the news and other documentaries. but still not taking a change. got 4 warnings already/. waiting for one to come of the book to go beserk on CJ being allowed to be a full on racist, while i cant even use the word of my religion.

you can find the trailer by UN me Documentary in youtube

Dear Zachary - Easily the most powerful thing I've ever seen in my life, and would guarantee it would be the same for you. The less you know now the more powerful it is. It is gut wrenching though.

Crumb - documentary giving a profile of Robert Crumb. You wouldn't believe the background he comes from.

King of Kong - Very Entertaining and one of the best docs I've seen

The Street Stops Here - relatively new doc on Bob Hurley Sr.'s high school team in New Jersey. Worth seeing if you are a basketball fan for sure. Shorter than Hoop Dreams

Exit Through The Gift Shop - good documentary about something most people have little knowledge about, but there's a bigger context that's portrayed extremely well.

Man on Wire - another good documentary on a peculiar human being

... CJ being allowed to be a full on racist, while i cant even use the word of my religion.

CJ knows how to walk the line, most of the time. You can't use the word of your religion in a stereotype referring to how heartless, cynical, and merciless a putative negotiator would be, if they were from that religion.

CJ knows how to walk the line, most of the time. You can't use the word of your religion in a stereotype referring to how heartless, cynical, and merciless a putative negotiator would be, if they were from that religion.

cj is blatantly begin an offensive ignorant racist and its all okay because his wife is of that particular group.
screw walking the line.
this is a serious case of "spirit of the law" vs "letter of the law" type ****

i wasnt being offensive while cj is offensive.

but what the hell.
as soon as i realized the presence of random injustice means there is no justice. The fact that innocence can be destroyed means there is no innocence.
life has become easier.