What's new

Good Guys With Guns Protecting an Innocent Dumpster

The crazy thing is I lived in Texas for four years and the one thing I never had a problem with is throwing **** out. Hell, I remember putting some pressed wood shelves on the curb in the rain and someone took it. I wonder if the dumpster was privately owned by the folks that shot him.

In NJ to throw anything out that you can't fit in your issued garbage pail you need to make a private appointment with your trash handler and they'll probably charge you more to throw it away than what you paid for the god damned thing.

I’m breaking my own rule by responding to you, but I’m going to do it anyway. Bulletproof does not consider these idiot murderers to be good guys. It’s called sarcasm.
ooh sarcasm? why would it be sarcasm?

there is no reason for it to be sarcasm. it is just stupid of him to use these guys as counter argument for good guys who stop mas shootings, or who stop rapes or home invasions.

you cannot compare these two.

i know what sarcasm is but i dont know why in this situation sarcasm should be used. whats the point of sarcasm

Arg I can't leave, well I can but not on a sour note, sorry I offended anyone. I wish all joy peace and comfort even those I don't agree.

WRONG!

"Survival of the fittest" is a phrase that originated from Darwinian evolutionary theory as a way of describing the mechanism of natural selection. The biological concept of fitness is defined as reproductive success.

Sorry, but no. Darwin disliked that phrase. Herbert Spencer came up with up it, and Spencer did not completely buy into Darwinian evolutionary theory, preferring Lamarckism, among other things.

Lesson I've learned and proud I have followed thru is to not view strongly negative imagery no matter how tempting. Protect the psyche!

I’ve followed a similar lesson but with things like movies about possession and the like. I just don’t like the bad vibe I get.

The crazy thing is I lived in Texas for four years and the one thing I never had a problem with is throwing **** out. Hell, I remember putting some pressed wood shelves on the curb in the rain and someone took it. I wonder if the dumpster was privately owned by the folks that shot him.

In NJ to throw anything out that you can't fit in your issued garbage pail you need to make a private appointment with your trash handler and they'll probably charge you more to throw it away than what you paid for the god damned thing.

This second paragraph isn’t true in my town or in many tmk.

This second paragraph isn’t true in my town or in many tmk.

I should have said my town.

Cranford used to have one bulk curbside pick up a year for $90 - they stopped doing it two years ago. The official reason is that they supposedly couldn't find any waste management companies to bid on the jobs. The expense associated with getting rid of garbage has become so high - there's limited back-end markets so it's not cost effective to accumulate it in bulk.

The reason I say supposedly is because my experiences don't match what I've heard from other towns - I think it's quite likely someone is getting paid off.

So now if I want to get rid of something that our conservation center won't take and won't fit in my dumpster I have to take a picture of it and text it to my garbage company - then they give me a price for picking it up.

Last edited:
We have curbside pickup or I can bring it to our county (Monmouth) dump about 10 minutes away and unload anything. They have very specific areas for every little thing. Some is free. Bulk waste costs money to dump but it’s cheap as hell. I could probably dump about 200 pounds of crap and it would cost me $25.