What's new

Good haunted houses / halloween places

Craig K. Manscill

So I'm wanting to take my wife of 43 years on a fun date that'll be kinda scary. You know, frightmares at halloween sounds pretty lame and unrighteous. I can imagine all the kids rides, some lame ghost popping out, etc. You know what I mean?

But I'm not looking for real crazy **** either, just some good halloween fun. Like, anyone know of good haunted houses, corn maze, etc? I don't know **** about that stuff.

-Craig

My mother-in-law went to the Haunted Forest in Utah County. She said it's well worth the $20/person.

Oh my god, $20? That **** better actually be haunted if I'm spending my salary there.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll consider it.

-Craig

This is the place has a pretty good haunted area to visit. They turn the whole area into different haunted areas. I took my wife last year; and I pooed a bit in a few areas. I can't remember the price, but it wasn't too bad.

This is the place has a pretty good haunted area to visit. They turn the whole area into different haunted areas. I took my wife last year; and I pooed a bit in a few areas. I can't remember the price, but it wasn't too bad.
Can you remember the place either, *******?

It was pretty cool, they had people walk through their orchard with 'haunted' horse riders flying by you, through the trenches of a ww1 battle with dead solders, through the different houses they have open up there with different themes. That was the cool part, these buildings are old and it adds to the mood. Just your general costumed people jumping out scaring the ***** out of ya. I plan on making the trip this year too.

If you live in the Northern Utah area check out the Ghost Tours of Union Station in Ogden. The Ben Lomond Hotel used to have them there as well.

Okay I just got home from Frightmares. I had free tickets that I won from Lagoon. I had a good time. I went through two of the haunted walkthroughs. The first is called Deception. By Lagoon standards, I thought it was good. I screamed a few times, which is good. All I usually ask for from a haunted house is that is actually scares me. The second was called Lockdown. It was very lame. It's themed as a prison, and there was nothing scary about it. They also had some good music shows, which I enjoyed.

In past years I have been through Rocky Point Haunted House, Nightmare on 13th, and Castle of Chaos.

Rocky Point was awesome, but is long gone now.

Nightmare on 13th rocks. It's easily my favorite haunted house of all the ones I've been through. I've never been scared as much as I was in this one. I went there 2 years ago. I'm planning to go there again before the season ends.

Castle of Chaos sucks!! No scares at all. Their idea of scary is extreme blood/gore. LAME!

Nightmare on 13th gets my vote. Lagoon is also a good time, but definitely don't waste your time on Lockdown.

Okay I just got home from Frightmares. I had free tickets that I won from Lagoon. I had a good time. I went through two of the haunted walkthroughs. The first is called Deception. By Lagoon standards, I thought it was good. I screamed a few times, which is good. All I usually ask for from a haunted house is that is actually scares me. The second was called Lockdown. It was very lame. It's themed as a prison, and there was nothing scary about it. They also had some good music shows, which I enjoyed.

In past years I have been through Rocky Point Haunted House, Nightmare on 13th, and Castle of Chaos.

Rocky Point was awesome, but is long gone now.

Nightmare on 13th rocks. It's easily my favorite haunted house of all the ones I've been through. I've never been scared as much as I was in this one. I went there 2 years ago. I'm planning to go there again before the season ends.

Castle of Chaos sucks!! No scares at all. Their idea of scary is extreme blood/gore. LAME!

Nightmare on 13th gets my vote. Lagoon is also a good time, but definitely don't waste your time on Lockdown.

Thanks for the info. I will have to check out Nightmare on 13th.

My friends broke into the old Rocky Point haunted house last night. Said they found a hobo community in there. The gate is unlocked if anyone wants to go check it out.