What's new

Gordon Hayward Hate chant

Since y'all are so bad at this....

"Wet Willy"

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

We need to put together a printout for everyone to retrofit those giant Heywood heads.

Was this you last year?
920x920.jpg

Sad memories! But don't throw out your giant Heywood head, upcycle it to a Wet Willie demonstration kit!

Be one of the cool kids this year, like this:
X7GFzH8.png

First game of season everyone brings their Hayward jerseys to the game and throws them on the court.

Also, I think the mounting resentment will lessen if we manage to get Crowder, that way Hayward hasn't totally ****ed us. If not, then put a cage up when he comes to town, ****s gonna get hostile!

There's more to this thinking than just how the Celtics do. The entire way they run things might not be his cup of tea. Living in liberal Boston might not be their bag either. The only sure fire thing for him there is the coach.

If decisions in life were clear cut, there would be no tough decisions. He would have weighed the pros and cons when he decided to step outside of his comfort zone. Only he knows all of the deciding factors in his decision making. Living in liberal Boston might just be very well his cup of tea.. He decided to find out for himself

First game of season everyone brings their Hayward jerseys to the game and throws them on the court.

I'm assuming you mean a home game.. In which case you are saying let's just create unnecessary work for the staff having to pick up after those that want to throw a tantrum over their displeasure over Hayward's actions ? At least babies don't know any better..

If decisions in life were clear cut, there would be no tough decisions. He would have weighed the pros and cons when he decided to step outside of his comfort zone. Only he knows all of the deciding factors in his decision making. Living in liberal Boston might just be very well his cup of tea.. He decided to find out for himself

Cambridge is liberal but blue collar Boston is not, and most of the Celtics fans are of the latter. They're hard drinking Irishmen, though that may have changed over the years.

I'm assuming you mean a home game.. In which case you are saying let's just create unnecessary work for the staff having to pick up after those that want to throw a tantrum over their displeasure over Hayward's actions ? At least babies don't know any better..
Cry harder

I couldn't careless about Hayward's decision.. I just think it would be a funny thing to do.. If they make an event out of it is part of the precious staff's job anyway, you staff member in disguise..

Also, I think the mounting resentment will lessen if we manage to get Crowder, that way Hayward hasn't totally ****ed us. If not, then put a cage up when he comes to town, ****s gonna get hostile!
Pre-game bonfire to burn them would be better.
If you burn your Hayward jersey, you get a voucher for 20% off on a Donovan Mitchell one.