What's new

Gordon Hayward Support Thread

Mission Accomplished

I'm doing this because I want to see the Jazz go to the playoffs. I will be even OK with the teams core staying the same next year. Being someone critical of Hayward one thing that would really make me mad is him going to another team and turning out to be a decent player. I'm a bigger fan of Hood and Burks by far. But, if Hayward does move on then finally learn how to be a solid player boy would that suck for us to spend so much time developing him. I think he is at his ceiling. Lets have good vibes towards this team as we head down the final stretch. It could be worse we could still have Boozer.

I'm doing this because I want to see the Jazz go to the playoffs. I will be even OK with the teams core staying the same next year. Being someone critical of Hayward one thing that would really make me mad is him going to another team and turning out to be a decent player. I'm a bigger fan of Hood and Burks by far. But, if Hayward does move on then finally learn how to be a solid player boy would that suck for us to spend so much time developing him. I think he is at his ceiling. Lets have good vibes towards this team as we head down the final stretch. It could be worse we could still have Boozer.

Those Boozer led Jazz teams would sodomize this Hayward led team...

As the saying goes you won't know what ya got till it's gone.

Hayward has 1 more year left in Utah and he will go play for a playoff team... Book it.

I support Hayward... He's good at basketball and on the team I am a fan of...