What's new

Gordon's Hair

You know I love you, right?

What's fry sauce? Is it SLC/Utah only thing?

Fry sauce is the best thing ever. It's mostly found in utah but there are a few places outside of utah that have it.

There are these places in slc by the names of atlantis burger, crown burger, and apollo burger that carry the best of the best of fry sauce. Fry sauce rules

Fry sauce is the best thing ever. It's mostly found in utah but there are a few places outside of utah that have it.

There are these places in slc by the names of atlantis burger, crown burger, and apollo burger that carry the best of the best of fry sauce. Fry sauce rules

That's a super tough call.

Could add Hires Big H and B & D Burgers. My favorite was the now closed Parker's Drive In in American Fork. There is also great ones in Kamas and Gunnison.

The worst I've ever tried was a newer place in Magna(pretty sure it was magna) Bad fry sauce soggy fries.

That's a super tough call.

Could add Hires Big H and B & D Burgers. My favorite was the now closed Parker's Drive In in American Fork. There is also great ones in Kamas and Gunnison.
Good call on big H and B and D

Also, bout time has phenomenal fry sauce....... probably my favorite

I like the Fry Sauce at the Training Table...it's a mixture of their secret barbecue sauce and mayo. My favorite, better than the ketchup formula.

I like the Fry Sauce at the Training Table...it's a mixture of their secret barbecue sauce and mayo. My favorite, better than the ketchup formula.
That ain't fry sauce bro. That's ultimate dipping sauce. And ya it's really good too

I'll have to try them next time I'm in SLC. My daughter and I stopped in at an Arctic Circle on the way out of Utah during Thanksgiving break. I think AC was the original inventor of fry sauce, IINM. Also had to have a lime rickey. I remember those growing up as a kid in SLC. Pretty sure that was WAY before Atlantis, Crown, Apollo, etc. It was pretty much McDonald's, Dee's and Arctic Circle in those days.

I'll have to try them next time I'm in SLC. My daughter and I stopped in at an Arctic Circle on the way out of Utah during Thanksgiving break. I think AC was the original inventor of fry sauce, IINM. Also had to have a lime rickey. I remember those growing up as a kid in SLC. Pretty sure that was WAY before Atlantis, Crown, Apollo, etc. It was pretty much McDonald's, Dee's and Arctic Circle in those days.
not sure if arctic circle invented fry sauce but they are definitely the most famous for it. Arctic circle fry sauce is a little better than average, but not much better than average (even average fry sauce is still fantastic though) they actually use ketchup and thier own kind of white sauce (not mayo) that is a buttermilk sauce that is much runnier which makes the fry sauce runnier too.
I used to work at arctic circle btw

i thinks it's a mix of catsup and mayo

Sort of a Utah thing but it's very common in Spain too, where it's called "sauce especiale" and is served with EVERYTHING

Ein? Are we talking about the same Spain? The only time I've seen 'salsa especial' in Spain is when I made it myself, because my dad (he's from Utah) showed me how to make it when I was a kid. We do use a lot of mayo in Spain but not combined with ketchup. Also that extra 'e' after especial made it sound Italian to me rather than Spanish, confused...

Gordon Hayward gonna look like Jeff van Gundy by the time he turns 30, if he keeps messing around with his hair so much. lol

It's totally his wife that changed him. Ever since he started dating her he did the whole hair change thing. She's hot but she seems like a little biznatch.

Nah, my friend actually used to cut his hair before he met his wife and is the one who got him to start styling his hair, then it evolved when his wife started cutting it.

He did the whole mop top shaggy hair thing before my friend started cutting it because he was self conscious about his ears.

Nah, my friend actually used to cut his hair before he met his wife and is the one who got him to start styling his hair, then it evolved when his wife started cutting it.

He did the whole mop top shaggy hair thing before my friend started cutting it because he was self conscious about his ears.

His wife cuts his hair now?

Lol at the self conscious about the ears thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk