What's new

Got Fired!

thebrazilianzz

Just got fired from my job. I'll get the chance to watch more jazz games early this season...lots of free time for a while!

That sucks! Hopefully you find something else soon.

Brazil is going through a rough recession and I was working on a startup, apparently they ran out of money and fired 1/3 of the team.

Consider yourself lucky. At least your not one of the 2/3 remaining suckas that will be working for no money.

Just got fired from my job. I'll get the chance to watch more jazz games early this season...lots of free time for a while!

Sorry to hear about that. The same happened with me at HP Spain, that's why I came to Utah specifically, not to the US.

Im sorry to hear the vocational issues. Best of luck in the search for new work!

I just remembered how nice you guys were when I lost my job and came back here to share the good news! I got a new job! I now work at Sykes, and american contact center company that have been in Brazil since 2009.

It`s been about 2 weeks I started on the new job. Thank you guys!

I just remembered how nice you guys were when I lost my job and came back here to share the good news! I got a new job! I now work at Sykes, and american contact center company that have been in Brazil since 2009.

That's very nice to hear. I wish you well on the new job.

Congratulations!
Two weeks!?!?? You should go in right now and demand a raise and promition. Trust me on this.