Mitchell D-
Conley F
Clarkson A
Whiteside C+
House C
Rest of the bench D
Snyder F

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Michael Alex Conley Jr. Comportment: D. When he throws thy ball at the goal it veers away. He has movement in his feet when he is supposed to not be traveling. The so-called “floater” was not observable for many games. Empirically inadequate.

Donavan Mitchell Jr. Comportment: C. I’ve seen him participate more robustly. Alas, he was not appearing engaged when the enemy advanced the ball.

Jordan Taylor Clarkson. Comportment: B+. Good penetration and scoring, effort, defense, and heart! Lo, he has been consuming his sheepshead stew.

Rudy Gobert-Bourgarel. Comportment: C. This announcer named Shaq was saying that you have to punish thy opponent when they play little-ball and Rudy wasn’t able to do it. He should be throwing the ball into the goal when little people like Mr. Doncic are attending to him.

Royce O’Neale. Comportment: D. Mostly invisible on offense. Almost metaphysical due to his unobservable offensive propensities.

Danuel House. Comportment: C. Heart and defense.

Bogey. Comportment: B-. This man from the Fringes of the old Roman Empire played astonishing defense at times, at least comparatively to his customary habits.

Hassan Nian Whiteside. Comportment: C+. In measured moments on court, he appeared respectable.

Eric Paschall. Comportment: C-. Yet he too is invisible and makes his home sitting on the bench.

Mr. Snyder. Comportment: D. These analysts named Sir Charles, Shaq, and an ex-Houston Rockets guard pointed out that he did nothing to adjust to millions upon billions of open corner threes by the Mavericks.

Mike Conley: F
Rudy Gobert: C
Donovan MItchell: C-
Bojan Bogdanovic: B-
Jordan Clarkson: B+
Royce O'Neale: F
Hassan Whiteside: D
Danuel House: C-
Juancho Hernangomez: D

Quin Snyder: F

Everybody gets a below average grade except Clarkson who played great. Conley gets an absolute fail.

Over the course of the series, Rudy got outplayed by a combination of Powell, Kleber and Bertans. I mean if you want to give him a positive grade, sure, be subjective. Honesty would be great though. He got schemed out again.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm not sure why I took so long to do this. I'll rate them based on my expectations going in to the series.

Mike Conley: F He was awful on both sides of the court. It seemed to be an issue both mentally and physically. I still like him and hope he bounces back. He was so good for us most of the year.

Rudy Gobert: B Gobert was fine, but I think a fair criticism of him is he doesn't seem to have an extra playoff gear. He's basically the same no matter what. He involves himself in so many plays defensively and is so effective it's hard to be too critical, but he did have some lazy looking closeouts and defensive rotation mistakes.

Donovan MItchell: C He did a little more play making than I expected, which was nice, but shot the ball poorly and played awful defensively. He had a stretch of great defense during the regular season and I thought it would transition to the playoffs, but not so much. DFS is a tough defender for him. As the highest usage player on our team he has to take most of the blame for a really bad offensive performance.

Bojan Bogdanovic: C With so much defensive attention on Mitchell, Bogey really needed to hit some open shots to get our offense rolling. I loved his defensive intensity in game 4, but in general he wasn't a super effective defender throughout the series. We really needed Bogey to be consistently up to his 3pt% average, or have a huge game, and he did neither.

Jordan Clarkson: A I'm not sure how you can grade him lower than this. He was fantastic. He was our only consistent or efficient offensive option. He looked bad on defense at times, but looking at some of the metrics he was actually pretty effective.

Royce O'Neale: C Not great, but also not nearly as bad as he was blamed for. Hit a game winner in game 1. Hit 4 3's in game 2. Made some great passes, and didn't turn the ball over. He needed to hit more shots in games 3-6, which could have opened the floor a little.

Hassan Whiteside: C He had some good moments, he had some bad moments. About what I expected.

Danuel House: C It's hard to expect too much out of our 10day contract turned in to a minimum contract guy. He played so well during the regular season, it was disappointing he didn't have a better impact in the playoffs. For every great play he made a dumb play. He didn't shoot well, but overall was one of our better perimeter defenders.

Juancho Hernangomez: C He had some good moments, but I wished he shot the ball a little better. Deserved the time based on his effort, but probably not a guy we should have been expecting to be a difference maker in the playoffs.

Quin Snyder: C The offense generated open looks and I believe the final defensive numbers were actually okish. I think his rotations were mostly ok, although with Conley struggling so bad he needed to do something different there. Ultimately he underperformed for 3 straight years and the buck has to stop with him. He didn't do enough during the regular season to counter our obvious weaknesses. I somewhat agree that he hasn't cultivated a culture of competing hard, playing together (trusting each other), and should take a lot of blame for our shortcomings.

Conley- F
Donovan- D
Bojan- B-
Royce- F
Gobert- C-
Whiteside- D
Clarkson- B
Juancho- C
Paschall- B
House- C

Snyder- F

I don't know how some of you can give Snyder a B. The guy was an incompetent coach the second half of the season and the playoffs. Made absolutely zero adjustments and refused to tamper with the rotation. Easily one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen and should get him fired. The fact that some people have him rated as a B and C shows why this organization is a dumpster fire from the top down. When the fans accept incompetence it allows the ownership to skate by.