What's new

Grantland slams Kanter.

Jason Concepcion is the best sports writer out right now.

He runs the account @netw3rk which is easily the best account to follow on twitter. Holy **** he is downright hilarious. I retweet him at least once a day. Hilarious.

After the game, Trevor Booker summed up the tempest over Kanter’s comments with: “[H]e got his stats, but, as always he took the L,” after which Booker dropped the mic, unplugged the mic cord, turned off the PA, and then burned down the club.
Hands down best. I was just thinking that the Kanter stuff is going to be forgotten soon, but I just realized that these won't be his last dumb comments about Utah. We have years of entertainment coming as Kanter goes the way of Boozer.

"After the game, Trevor Booker summed up the tempest over Kanter’s comments with: “[H]e got his stats, but, as always he took the L,” after which Booker dropped the mic, unplugged the mic cord, turned off the PA, and then burned down the club."

LOL

The headline picture of a giant Gobert poster staring down an exiting Kanter is priceless too.

And this is right on:

Which is not to defend Kanter’s comments, because they were jerk-ish. It’s simply to point out that a dude whose first language is not English, who broke Dirk Nowitzki’s Nike Hoops Summit scoring record, who turned pro at 19, and whose representation is prone to saying **** like, “[Kanter] is one of the most dominant players of his generation” probably came by his overinflated view of his talents organically.

“It wasn’t just basketball stuff. It was professionalism of the team"....this makes me think that Jazz locker room was not united and cohesive in Kanter's last two seasons. Probably there were some Jazz players against Kanter.

“It wasn’t just basketball stuff. It was professionalism of the team"....this makes me think that Jazz locker room was not united and cohesive in Kanter's last two seasons. Probably there were some Jazz players against Kanter.

Maybe everyone except the recipient of his 5 assists.

It is hard not to be against a guy that never passes the ball.