What's new

GS vs Jazz Friday night.......

And they’ll be handsomely rewarded for it.

I have liked that several national guys called their BS when they said tanking is against their values or whatever the hell it was... then mentioned the year the screwed us when they tanked so hard.

I have liked that several national guys called their BS when they said tanking is against their values or whatever the hell it was... then mentioned the year the screwed us when they tanked so hard.
My succession of hate started with the Bulls, transitioned to the Lakers, then Laker hatred was eclipsed by Miami’s big three... then GSW ****ed us and prior to them contending, I hated them more than anything... even more than all those other MFers... then they started winning. I knew the basketball gods hated me when I’m rooting for LeBron in the playoffs.

So it goes without saying GSW will move into the top three of the lottery.

Warriors have turned inside out from what they were. They are taking far fewer 3pa, but giving up more.

They are taking 12% fewer 3s than last season and making 28% less. Meanwhile their opponents attempts have increased just 4% but opponents are making 20% more of their 3pt attempts against the warriors.

The warriors effective fg% is league worst, while they give their opponents the leagues second highest efg%.

Warriors have turned inside out from what they were. They are taking far fewer 3pa, but giving up more.

They are taking 12% fewer 3s than last season and making 28% less. Meanwhile their opponents attempts have increased just 4% but opponents are making 20% more of their 3pt attempts against the warriors.
This is the true nature of the Warriors. The last 5 years was an outlier. Welcome back to the Mike Dunleavy era.

Sometimes I wonder if these are the games he should be in, and we should load manage against the better teams... until he gets his sea legs under him.
He done got his sea legs... he’s been solid last 10 games and the offense is humming with the starters or the starters plus Joe... the bench is the issue.

The Warriors' lineup tonight is probably going to be: Bowman, Poole, Burks, Paschall, WCS. Three of those guys are summer league players.

Jazz will probably play the regular rotation, but keep the starters to 24 mins.

The Warriors' lineup tonight is probably going to be: Bowman, Poole, Burks, Paschall, WCS. Three of those guys are summer league players.

Jazz will probably play the regular rotation, but keep the starters to 24 mins.

Jazz worked out Bowman. He's one of the guys who's highlight tape really jumped out to me. See how he does given this opportunity.

Poole has been shooting horribly all season. I do like Paschall, he looks like a steal.

Jazz worked out Bowman. He's one of the guys who's highlight tape really jumped out to me. See how he does given this opportunity.

Poole has been shooting horribly all season. I do like Paschall, he looks like a steal.

He’s had this opportunity for weeks now and been mediocre.