What's new

GT: Jazz V Grizzlies, 3/4/16

Team looks completely lost just like us fans. Man how we've fallen. I'd give anything for someone on the team to just blow up at a ref. Where is the emotion? I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 points combined in the 2nd and 4th quarters...bench blowing leads left and right. Even with Alec, just looking at those bench guys, they're scrubs except Lyles.

An alpha scorer is the biggest thing missing. The other parts and pieces that can support a guy like that are better than any other team (except maybe Portland). Too bad it's also the hardest thing to acquire.

We can't sign #1 option guy with free agency. How about Hayward or Gobert for #1 to draft Ben Simmons? He would be a nice #1 with KD ceiling.

oh ya. **** you fiba basketball you ****. **** that friendly match ****. i miss exum

Jazz are still sitting at 12 in the draft, with a brutal stretch ahead of them. . . If they lose to New Orleans (again) and Golden State, then I think they'll fall to #10 (with Milwaukee and Orlando moving up) they go full tank mode. At this point, that might be the best thing for them. Take their top 10 pick, plus other future picks to go out and get that offensive star that they desperately need.