What's new

GT: Kings 12/10/16

Seriously. Exum will need the D league.

He just has the worst sequences. On the play he fell down trying to pivot he had Lyles wide open, should have been his first option to drive and dish, not drive, search for a layup, then dish. Then he compounded it by looking foolish on defense.

He just has the worst sequences. On the play he fell down trying to pivot he had Lyles wide open, should have been his first option to drive and dish, not drive, search for a layup, then dish. Then he compounded it by looking foolish on defense.

He is pressing, trying too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Cousins ending up in Sacramento ruined what could have been a great career.

Dante must start playing games with Hayward, sleep in his house, eat what he eats, workout with him and follow the same performance enhancement treatment.
He resumed shying away from contact when going to the rim and must gain 15 pounds or bust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jazz haven't had a player score 20+ points in 10 games straight since 2001?

That's 15 years.

I think Cousins ending up in Sacramento ruined what could have been a great career.

I call ********.

He ruined his own career. Elite physical talent and skill. Zero brains and intangibles. Every minutes of this game, he finds something to whine, pout, or bitch about, his body language God awful the entire time.

Last edited:
I call ********.

He ruined his own career. Elite physical talent and skill. Zero brains and intagibles. Every minutes of this game, he finds something to whine, pout, or bitch about, his body language God awful the entire time.

I think he has brains. He has a pretty strong bball IQ. He just has poor self control on the court.

Collison blows by past Mack even easier than by Exum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Score update please?